We are looking for a talented Computer Vision Engineer. The selected candidate will be doing R&D in image&video processing, computer vision, and machine learning tools for image&video analysis.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- Research and develop and combine various computer vision algorithms for PicsArt editor;
- Research, develop and prototype advanced software technologies based on face detection, landmarks detection, 3D reconstruction, object detection and tracking;
- Characterize and evaluate the performance of developed vision solutions;
- Identify platform technical limitations and overcome them.
Qualifications & Competencies:
- Knowledge of C++;
- Classic computer vision knowledge (color spaces, feature points, image filtering, edge detection, optical flow estimation, tracking etc);
- Algorithms and data structures knowledge;
- Knowledge of image processing approaches;
Good addition with be:
- Experience with Opencv, DLib, OpenGL;
- Experience with Video processing;
- Experience with Python;
- Experience with numpy, skimage, scikit-learn, xgboost, pandas, scipy;
- Experience with Deep Learning frameworks (TF, Caffe, PyTorch etc.);
- Experience in 3D graphics and 3D processing algorithms development;
- Experience with mobile development;
What we seek and value most in our candidates
Professionalism in both soft and hard skills; motivation to grow, learn and share, positive attitude, flexibility, transparency, ownership and the most important - passion and commitment.
Picsart is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law.
Picsart, Inc. is an E-Verify Employer in the US. Please click here for the E-Verify Poster in English or Spanish. For information regarding your Right To Work, please click here for English or Spanish.
Picsart is the world’s #1 creative platform and a top 20 most downloaded app for 2020. Every month, the Picsart community creates, remixes, and shares millions of visual stories using the company’s powerful and easy-to-use editing tools. Picsart has amassed one of the largest open-source content collections in the world, including free-to-edit photos, stickers, backgrounds, templates, and more. Picsart is available in 30 languages for free and as a subscription on iOS, Android, and Windows devices. Headquartered in San Francisco, with offices around the world, Picsart is backed by Softbank Vision Fund 2, Sequoia Capital, DCM Ventures, Insight Partners, and others. Download the app or visit picsart.com for more information.