The database market is massive (the IDC estimates it to be $121B+ by 2025!) and MongoDB is at the head of its disruption. The MongoDB community is transforming industries and empowering developers to build amazing apps that people use every day. We are the leading modern data platform and the first database provider to IPO in over 20 years. Join our team and be at the forefront of innovation and creativity.
This role works in close alignment with the sales and marketing teams to drive MongoDB’s value proposition and go-to-market strategy to support sales and developer advocacy goals. You’ll own relationships across MongoDB’s marketing and sales network to ensure we are positioned to access, leverage, and collaborate effectively while executing our yearly plan.
You will monitor results of field marketing programs that generate new prospects and advance existing opportunities and work closely with other teams to develop and share best practices and industry trends across marketing.
This role is remote optional until April 2022, we are looking to speak to candidates who plan to be available in London for when we introduce our hybrid model.
Our ideal candidate for this role will have the following:
- 2+ years experience in Field Marketing with event/ marketing experience
- Demonstration of a metrics-driven approach to success and can show Return on Investment by supervising results from funded/co-marketing activity against budget
- Experience with account based marketing a plus
- Highly results-driven with strong analytical ability
- Experience working cross functionally with sales and customer success teams
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Strong project management skills
- Eloqua/Salesforce experience a plus
- Problem solving skills
- Time management, prioritization, and organizational skills are key
- Ability to shift priorities and help other team members as needed
- Closely integrate with regional Account Executives, supporting the needs of their territory and executing regional marketing strategies
- Understand the needs of an emerging market and develop programs and campaigns to drive top of funnel awareness and bottom funnel conversions
- Working in collaboration with the Field Marketing team, build and execute a lead generation plan that delivers significant inbound, qualified leads and pipeline growth to hit targets
- Work with events team to coordinate ‘MongoDB local’ programmes whilst enabling the Account Executives to drive awareness
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams when crafting integrated marketing campaigns
- Work closely with the xDR teams to ensure rigorous follow up of all marketing leads across your region
- Communicate and educate the sales team regarding new and planned marketing activities including global, regional, and local programs
- Ensure performance and return on investment are supervised, supporting processes set up to optimally measure outcomes
- Work with field marketing team to coordinate MongoDB sponsored trade shows, events and digital programs from end to end
- Define and engage successful local demand generation activities in alignment with our Global team (webinars and events) aligned to business goals
- In collaboration with our global marketing team support the coordination of local content strategy by understanding our key audiences and industries
- Support the digital assets needed to drive specific activities (set-up of landing pages, webinars & events registration, email campaigns, follow up)
- Generate ideas for, and assist with, the creation of high-quality marketing content for the region (e.g. video, customer stories, blog articles)
- Analyse and provide insights on campaign performance and propose any improvements needed
The Field Marketing Specilaist will be successful in this role when they can execute the following strategic tasks/responsibilities
- In 3 months you’ll have cultivated a relationship with your regional Account Executives, understand their top target accounts, and grasped the MarTechStack to begin planning field marketing opportunities, you will be able to analyse regional campaign performance
- In 6 months you’ll have a clear understanding of your key objectives, have executed pipeline acceleration events, and have started to become a trusted partner to your field marketing colleagues, sales leaders and manager
- In 12 months you’ll have cultivated relationship across internal MongoDB teams and have executed ABM programs, co-produced partner events using the MongoDB partnership ecosystem, contribute to creating an integrated plan in region, maintain flawless reporting of all programs to ensure success, and have a stake in future programming
To drive the personal growth and business impact of our employees, we’re committed to developing a supportive and enriching culture for everyone. From employee affinity groups, to fertility assistance and a generous parental leave policy, we value our employees’ wellbeing and want to support them along every step of their professional and personal journeys. Learn more about what it’s like to work at MongoDB, and help us make an impact on the world!
MongoDB is committed to providing any necessary accommodations for individuals with disabilities within our application and interview process. To request an accommodation due to a disability, please inform your recruiter.
MongoDB is an equal opportunities employer.