The database market is massive (the IDC estimates it to be $121B+ by 2024!) And MongoDB is at the head of its disruption. The MongoDB community is transforming industries and empowering developers to build outstanding apps that people use every day. We are the top tier modern data platform and the first database provider to IPO in over 20 years. Join our team and be at the forefront of innovation and creativity.
MongoDB is seeking an experienced real estate transaction professional to manage and work on strategy, transactions, relocations, expansion, and renewals across our global office portfolio. This position will be critical in assisting in driving and scaling our future plans.
This role is remote optional until April 4, 2022, we are looking to speak to candidates who plan to be available in Dublin for when we introduce our hybrid model.
- Drive lease transactions that involve direct leases with Landlords, service agreements with Space Providers and sublease agreements
- Manage process of lease/service agreement renewals including detailed document review of all lease documents and manage all steps in the transaction process
- Partner with FPA on the financial planning and analysis of real estate transactions
- Produce reports, scenario plans, and presentations for real estate transactions and strategy
- Act as Real Estate link in Lease Administration matters, ensuring database of lease commitments is updated, awareness of upcoming critical dates, lease expirations, rent payments and other obligations associated with lease commitments
- Partner with internal and external cross-functional teams (Legal, Procurement, Finance) on the review and drafting of real estate agreements
- Partner and build relationships with Workplace team, stakeholders, and business partners to support real estate needs, leasing strategy, headcount projections, and understand local nuances
- Drive continuous improvement of processes and procedures within the real estate transactions environment, implement innovative programs, processes, and procedures that increase productivity and the workplace experience
- Bachelor’s degree required in Business, Real Estate, engineering or related field
- Background in real estate transactions
- Experience working with cross functional teams, overseeing and directing the work of others in multiple locations in a service orientated environment
- Self directive, ability to work effectively within deadlines in a fast-paced, growing environment
- Organizational skills coupled with attention to detail, action planning and follow-up
- Previous experience working in the real estate industry, property management or facilities management, reviewing and understanding lease and vendor contracts
- Strong analytical skills to generate and evaluate multiple scenarios and hypothetical outcomes, the demonstrated ability to ask the right questions and to use sound business judgment
- Strategic thinker who excels at finding creative solutions to short and long term requirements
- The ability to maintain composure and high performance levels while managing multiple projects under tight timelines
- Ability to effectively collaborate and build relationships with a diverse range of people geographically, at job function and management levels
- Exceptional levels of communication, both written and verbal, ability to progress projects across timezones through written channels
- Relevant experience with large, fast-growing, multi-national company
- The ability and willingness to travel for work
- Minimum of 5+ years’ of relevant real estate experience. Exposure at a global level preferable but not essential
To drive the personal growth and business impact of our employees, we’re committed to developing a supportive and enriching culture for everyone. From employee affinity groups, to fertility assistance and a generous parental leave policy, we value our employees’ wellbeing and want to support them along every step of their professional and personal journeys. Learn more about what it’s like to work at MongoDB, and help us make an impact on the world!
MongoDB is committed to providing any necessary accommodations for individuals with disabilities within our application and interview process. To request an accommodation due to a disability, please inform your recruiter.
MongoDB is an equal opportunities employer.