Director of Engagement Delivery, Professional Services
Office: Boston, MA, San Francisco, CA, Tampa, FL or US-Remote
Drift is the Revenue Acceleration platform that uses Conversational Marketing and Conversational Sales to help companies grow revenue and increase customer lifetime value, faster. More than 50,000 businesses use Drift to align sales and marketing on a single platform to deliver a unified customer experience where people are free to have a conversation with a business at any time, on their terms. Our mission is to use conversations to make business buying frictionless, more enjoyable, and more human. After just four years in market, the company has become one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies and was named to the Forbes Cloud 100, LinkedIn Top 50 Startups, Entrepreneur's Top Company Cultures, Boston Business Journal's Best Places to Work, and SaaS Company of the Year by the NEVCA.
What you’ll be doing on the professional services team at Drift:
- Continue building a talented and ambitious team of Onboarding/Engagement Managers who can onboard, expand, and drive the success and growth of our customers.
- Develop and execute a strategy for premium and enterprise onboarding, expansion, customer engagement, adoption, project management, change management and growth.
- Partner with sales leadership to simplify the positioning and instill the value of onboarding and expansion of Drift with our customers.
- Engage with other teams within professional services to optimize methodologies and cross-functional resource needs for onboarding and post-onboarding expansion.
- Liaise with our product team to demonstrate customer product needs and identify capabilities to simplify onboarding.
- Accurately forecast your team’s business for current and future quarters.
- Hit onboarding performance and customer health metrics on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis.
About you and what type of skills you'll need:
- We’re looking for an engagement delivery leader who has experience both building and executing a services delivery and onboarding function in an ever-evolving and fast growing tech company.
- The quality of your success to date supersedes the amount of time you’ve spent doing it. With that said, we want to see someone who has led a successful delivery team for 5+ years. We need to see demonstrated consistency, growth, and accountability. Show us your work.
- Customer Centricity: You are a trusted partner and advisor to your customers, and their needs are your north star.
- Agility/Rigor: “Give me what I need to get moving” is your mantra with your team. As things change and move quickly, you are excited by the fast pace, and opportunity to constantly learn, build, and help your team learn and grow.
- Scrappiness: You are energized by rolling up your sleeves and making things happen, and enabling your team to do the same.
- Extreme ownership: You hold yourself accountable to a high bar. You are supremely organized, you see what needs to happen, and you don’t just roll with it, you run with it.
- Implementation, Project & Change Management Chops: You know what it takes to get customers moving quickly and seeing value from software for their business. You also know what it takes to drive change through an organization, and to support onboarding and engagement managers in how to guide customers through that change.
- Problem solving: Getting to the root cause of a challenge and coming up with a solution is second nature to you. You have an eye for identifying problems, and an even stronger skill in taking positive proactive action.
- Results & Data Driven: You understand the metrics of the business you are responsible for, from implementation, adoption, health, expansion, to growth, you are constantly evaluating the metrics and output of the team. You leverage these insights to drive constant improvement. You are 100% comfortable driving team accountability and ownership of their individual engagements.
- Team Builder: You are an employee centered leader that develops, coaches, challenges team members; while maintaining a fun and enjoyable work environment.
Drift is committed to being an equal opportunity employer.
We know that applying for a new job can be intimidating. But guess what? At Drift, there is no such thing as an “ideal candidate.” We believe in the power of teamwork -- and in the desire to learn something new every day. We believe in hiring people, not just skills. Take it from our CEO.
If this sounds like a company you would like to join and a role you would thrive in, please don’t hold back from applying! Whatever skills you bring to the table or background you’re coming from, we welcome you to start a conversation with us. We need your unique perspective for our continued innovation and success. We’re looking forward to learning more about you!
Drift is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org. #LI-Remote