Senior/Lead Product Manager - Asset Lifecycle Management
LiveRamp is the leading data connectivity platform. We are committed to connecting the world’s data safely and effectively, advancing innovation, and empowering people to do good. Our platform powers customer experiences centered around the needs and concerns of real people, keeping the Internet open for all. We enable individuals around the world to connect with the brands and products they love. LiveRampers thrive on solving challenging problems for the good of humanity—and we’re always looking for smart, kind, and creative people to help us get there.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe and easy for businesses to use data effectively.
Do you love working with incredibly smart people who inspire you to be better and work harder every day? Do you want to join a high growth business and thrive working across engineering, product, marketing, finance, business operations, and commercial teams to build solutions that take our product suite to the next level? Then come join us!
We are looking for a Product Manager, Asset Lifecycle Management to partner heavily with Engineering & UX and to own and drive roadmap contributions and vision to evolve LiveRamp’s overall Product & User Experience. We are looking for a Product Manager who possesses a unique blend of business and technical savviness, a strong strategic vision, and the leadership skills and drive to make this vision a reality.
The ideal candidate is a change agent and mentor to their team and peers. To be successful in this role, the candidate will enjoy spending time with customers (internal and external) to understand their challenges, then interact with architects, engineers, UX, technical support, and others to deliver solutions that drive outcomes for their customers.
The role requires a candidate with the ability to do in-depth conceptual thinking and to understand data workflows to build solutions that cater to the needs of different types of users across multiple verticals.
This role may be remote but will require travel to San Francisco (HQ).
- Shape the vision of Asset Lifecycle Management at LiveRamp, directly impacting all Product lines and shaping the future of the company by creating a flexible structure to open new opportunities
- Define the Product Strategy aligned with the company strategy by translating it into your product roadmaps that aligns with validated customer needs and market trends
- Create alignment on priority and approach: Drive alignment
- Work with Commercial Leaders (Sales, Marketing, Ops) to understand customer needs, market trends and to align on product roadmap
- Work with CTO and Engineering Leadership to build technology that maximizes customer value and creates the desired customer experience
- Work with various other functions to deliver product and revenue end-to-end, e.g., Product Marketing, Legal, Operations
- Create and prioritize business problems into actionable, achievable, and traceable business outcomes, including the creation of OKRs, Epics, Features/User Stories
- Serve as an Agile Product Owner, following LiveRamp’s product development Lifecycle
- Ensure appropriate product documentation exists, creating it where necessary, including but not limited to, OKR pages, PDLC artifacts, PRDs, KB pages, Jira Epics
- Build a close relationship with UX teams in order to ideate, discover, and plan toward our North Star vision
- Collaborate with Platform and Application PMs to ensure the vision meets the needs of multiple stakeholders
- Maintain the detailed product roadmaps for the Collaboration team
- Deliver against a roadmap, leveraging product management and agile development best practices, including participating in Collaboration scrum ceremonies
- Ensure appropriate product documentation exists creating it where necessary, including but not limited to, OKR pages, PDLC artifacts, PRDs, KB pages, Jira Epics.
- Express an interest in business objectives, especially margins, customer retention, YoY growth, CSAT, and new revenue opportunities
- Create a collaborative working relationship with Product Experts, Professional Services, and Technical Support to ensure LiveRamp solutions provide maximum time to value for users and supports customer success
- Drive excitement within the Engineering team and lead stakeholder meetings to align on product vision, strategy, and execution updates
Your team will:
Observe, Audit, Discover and Collaborate 1st, 2nd, 3rd party data: Data Catalog, Data Lineage and Data Collaboration are the foundation for a data sharing and marketplace ecosystem. The team is responsible for delivering a Data Catalog and Lineage service through building a core capability with the goal of creating data efficiency, consistency, and connectivity between systems and applications across LiveRamp platforms and services.
You should be highly organized and detail-oriented, with outstanding time management skills. It is also important that you display excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as the ability to establish rapport and credibility with a wide variety of new and existing customers and internal stakeholders at varying levels of the organization.
Specific qualifications for this role include:
- You have 5+ years professional work experience including AdTech, MarTech or adjacent technologies
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or technical field
- You have knowledge and expertise in data systems and data management
- Enjoy working at the technical level - understanding APIs, full stack, systems architecture, adtech ecosystem
- Passionate about data and experienced building products with huge data volume
- You have a passion for excellent user experience to customers and internal stakeholders
- You feel comfortable with ambiguity and can effectively navigate to outcomes by making data-informed decisions
- You can guide both strategy and execution and you’re comfortable talking to an executive one minute and an engineer the next
- You are data-driven; you live and breathe end-user data to inform engagement and adoption methods
- You are both empathetic and analytic: You elicit non-obvious customer needs, synthesize research to gain a deep understanding and narrow definition of a problem
- You have the aptitude to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
- You can manage, simplify, and prioritize dozens of requirements, deadlines, and projects
- Experience with Agile software development
- Encourage and participate in collaborative teams by actively listening and flexing empathy muscles exhibiting an equal desire to learn and solve problems
- Type S(tartup) personality: smart, ethical, friendly, hard-working and proactive (no exceptions)
- Technical knowledge of marketing based data systems and technologies
- Experience working collaboratively with multi-functional, distributed teams in multiple time zones. Ability to listen, articulate positions, and advocate designs.
- Demonstrating clear data-driven insights combined with instinct for knowing what internal / external stakeholders want, resulting in outstanding product results.
- Track record of success in the full lifecycle of product management. Includes both product strategy and execution, from defining customer needs to defining clear user stories, priorities, engineering delivery and go-to-market.
- Ability to achieve stretch goals in an innovative and fast-paced environment, demonstrating an entrepreneurial drive.
- Ability to influence without authority, working with technical and cross-functional teams who do not report into this role to get things done.
- Customer focus. Experience working closely with sales, SVP/C suite as well as specific partnerships to clearly define customer needs and product opportunities.
- Known to take ownership of outcomes through working with others and stay accountable to actions
- Ability to turn ambiguous problem spaces into clear solutions.
- People: Work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Fun: We host in-person and virtual events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- Work/Life Harmony: Flexible paid time off, paid holidays, options for working from home, and paid parental leave.
- Whole Health Package: Medical, dental, vision, life, disability, long term care, accident and critical illness insurance, pre-tax accounts (health, dependent and commuter), and a family forming benefit through Carrot. Plus Milk Stork, backup child and elder care, and discount on pet insurance, mental health support (via Talkspace)
- FlexPerks reimbursement program to provide flexibility and choice ($375/quarter) for fitness, emotional, financial, family, travel and entertainment, convenience and security expenses. (U.S. LiveRampers)
- Savings: Our 401K matching plan—1:1 match up to 6% of salary—helps you plan ahead. Also Employee Stock Purchase Plan - 15% discount off purchase price of LiveRamp stock (U.S. LiveRampers)
- RampRemote: A comprehensive office equipment and ergonomics program—we prove you with equipment and tools to be your most productive self, no matter where you're located
- Location: work in the heart of San Francisco
More about us:
LiveRamp’s mission is to connect data in ways that matter, and doing so starts with our people. We know that inspired teams enlist people from a blend of backgrounds and experiences. And we know that individuals do their best when they not only bring their full selves to work but feel like they truly belong. Connecting LiveRampers to new ideas and one another is one of our guiding principles—one that informs how we hire, train, and grow our global team across nine countries and four continents. Click here to learn more about Diversity, Inclusion, & Belonging (DIB) at LiveRamp.
LiveRamp is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
To all recruitment agencies: LiveRamp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, LiveRamp employees or any other company location. LiveRamp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.