Webflow is a visual web development platform that empowers non-coders to create incredible experiences for the web.
We’re looking for a Recruiting Coordinator to help us be a more efficient and effective recruiting team.
About the role
- Location: US Remote
- Full time
As a Recruiting Coordinator, you’ll …
- Create the best candidate, sourcer, recruiter, and hiring manager experience by proactively and seamlessly scheduling interviews across a variety of roles.
- Relay candidate feedback to recruiters and hiring managers to improve overall hiring processes.
- Coach hiring managers and interviewers on interview scheduling efficiency.
- Problem-solve when things don’t go as planned; manage interview cancellations, changing schedules, double-booked interviewers, buggy Zoom links, and more.
- Work with the Talent team on a variety of projects that support the whole team’s goals based on your interests (e.g., create candidate resources, make improvements to our applicant tracking system, help with reporting, and more).
That said, these responsibilities are just the start! At Webflow, we encourage you to contribute wherever your interests take you — and shape your role accordingly. And this isn’t just a philosophical bent: we actually give you 4 hours a week (10% of the work week) to pursue passion projects outside of your role responsibilities.
You’ll thrive as a Recruiting Coordinator if you:
- Are an adaptable team player; adept at working with multiple people at any given time in an often-changing environment.
- Want to see candidates have a great experience, and you can convey this in a friendly, concise, inclusive, and professional manner via email.
- Are detail-oriented and process-driven: you’re constantly looking for ways to make things work more efficiently and you never miss a beat.
If you don’t meet 100% of the above qualifications, you should still seriously consider applying. Studies show that you can still be considered for a role if you meet just 50% of the role’s requirements.
At Webflow, we believe that our success will be defined not only by what we do — but also by how and why we do it. So, here is the Webflow “why” and our “how”:
Empower everyone to create for the web — and lead impactful, fulfilling lives while we do it.
Our core behaviors (how we act)
- Earn customer trust
- Get it done, do it right
- Practice candor with care
- Dream big, ship often
Our commitments to you
- We’ll pay you! This is a full-time, salaried position that includes equity
- We’ll invest in your physical and mental well-being with health, dental, and vision benefits and a monthly stipend for health and wellness expenses
- We’ll pay you to take a vacation … seriously. We’ll give you a $1,000 bonus for taking your first vacation with us that is more than 5 days
- We offer flexible parental leave
- We provide remote employees with the equipment they need to create a great remote work environment
- We will offer you the support you need to help you grow as an impactful Recruiting Coordinator and a human being
Ready to apply?
If you share our values and our enthusiasm for empowering the world, we’d love to review your application!
Note: You'll need valid U.S. work authorization to join us.
Please note that a background check and employment verification is required for this position. We may obtain one or more background screening reports about you, solely for employment purposes.