Webflow is a visual web development platform that empowers non-coders to create incredible experiences for the web.
We’re looking for a Senior Project Manager (Creative)to help manage the Brand Studio’s project pipeline and support projects of all sizes that impact the team—from brief through to execution and implementation. From managing project workflows, building schedules and timelines, and effectively communicating roadblocks and updates, you’ll ensure everything is running like clockwork.
You’ll report to the Senior Manager, Creative Operations, and have the unique opportunity to help build processes from the ground up for a small and growing team.
About the role
- Location: San Francisco HQ or remote
As a Senior Project Manager (Creative), you’ll …
- Be tasked with improving how the Brand Studio team works (process), overall communication, collaboration, and removing roadblocks
- Drive the creative project lifecycle strategy from planning, scheduling, requirements gathering, creative reviews, delivery and implementation to launch
- Ensure the right stakeholders are engaged at the right altitude and the right time
- Identify risks in a timely manner, and participate in issue resolution
- Have the opportunity to build out the teams’ new Asana space - from how projects come in, to organizing project life cycles, goal setting, portfolio management, and everything that goes into creating a well-oiled-Asana machine
- Start experimenting with new ways to increase cross-functional visibility into our Brand Studio team projects
- Collaborate with and support the individuals on the Brand Studio team in delivering best-in-class work
- Provide relevant partners & stakeholders with visibility and updates into current projects, resource use, team performance, velocity, and project health
- Develop and maintain key relationships with internal & external partners, helping to drive a culture of collaboration
- Be an instrumental contributor to quarterly planning
That said, these responsibilities are just the start! At Webflow, we encourage you to contribute wherever your interests take you — and shape your role accordingly. And this isn’t just a philosophical bent: we actually give you 4 hours a week (10% of the work week) to pursue passion projects outside of your role responsibilities.
You’ll thrive as a Senior Project Manager (Creative) if you:
- Have 5+ years as a project manager working on a design or creative team (experience working on creative teams at tech companies a plus)
- Know how to strike the balance on just the right amount of process, understanding what will help the team run effectively, as well as knowing where and how to introduce change in ways that help make the team more efficient and confident
- Get weirdly excited about processes, systems, and detail. You love to translate big ideas into action.
- Are proactive, organized, and thrive in the details, especially as you work in a fast-paced, sometimes ambiguous environment
- Have excellent communication, collaboration, and negotiation skills
- Have a strong capacity to connect with others, achieve partner alignment, and build productive, respectful working relationships based on integrity and trust
If you don’t meet 100% of the above qualifications, you should still seriously consider applying. Studies show that you can still be considered for a role if you meet just 50% of the role’s requirements.
At Webflow, we believe that our success will be defined not only by what we do — but also by how and why we do it. So, here is the Webflow “why” and our “how”:
Our dual missions — one for the world, one for us
To empower everyone to create for the web — and lead impactful, fulfilling lives while we do it.
Our core behaviors (how we act)
- Earn customer trust
- Get it done, do it right
- Practice candor with care
- Dream big, ship often
Our commitments to you
- We’ll pay you! This is a full-time, salaried position that includes equity
- We’ll invest in your physical and mental well-being with health, dental, and vision benefits and a monthly stipend for health and wellness expenses
- We’ll pay you to take a vacation … seriously. We’ll give you a $1,000 bonus for taking your first vacation with us that is more than 5 days
- We offer flexible parental leave
- We provide remote employees with the equipment they need to create a great remote work environment
- We will offer you the support you need to help you grow as an impactful Creative Operations leader and a human being
Ready to apply?
If you share our values and our enthusiasm for empowering the world, we’d love to review your application!
Note: You'll need valid U.S. work authorization to join us.
Please note that a background check and employment verification is required for this position. We may obtain one or more background screening reports about you, solely for employment purposes.