Airbnb is a mission-driven company dedicated to helping create a world where anyone can belong anywhere. It takes a unified team committed to our core values to achieve this goal. Airbnb's various functions embody the company's innovative spirit and our fast-moving team is committed to leading as a 21st century company.
Airbnb is seeking an experienced Diversity Talent Project Manager to partner with our Technology teams to drive initiatives that increase our overall diversity pipeline and candidate experience. This role sits within our Diversity Talent Team in Recruiting, and will be a liaison between Tech recruiting, Recruiting leaders, Talent Partners (HRBPs), Legal and Diversity & Belonging at Airbnb. As part of project ownership, you will partner with the respective RLT leader to develop and drive the diversity strategy which includes managing recruiting diversity initiatives, increasing adoption of talent research best practices, and identifying/tracking key metrics.
Role & Responsibilities
- Develop strong partnerships with recruiting’s Technology team to develop and drive the diversity recruiting strategy.
- Collaborate and work with cross-functional stakeholders in recruiting, diversity & belonging, Airfinity groups, legal, comms and applicable business functions to drive diversity initiatives.
- Drive successful alignment among stakeholders and influence leadership in order to accomplish diversity goals and best practices.
- Drive and influence improvements in the recruiting process to mitigate bias resulting in an excellent candidate experience from first interview to final round.
- Ensure diversity related priorities are launched on time, within budget, and within the designated scope.
- Assist in managing all documentation, processes, and project trackers related to diversity talent.
- Develop and track success metrics, and leverage feedback to constantly improve diversity talent and ongoing projects and initiatives.
- 6+ years of combined recruiting, talent sourcing, talent research, and program management in the talent acquisition space with a focus on diversity.
- Ability to track, manage and analyze data to drive diversity recruiting best practices, specifically with talent mapping and deploying passive candidate engagement programs.
- Passionate about diversity and the ability to manage relationships with stakeholders and clients, including Tech Leadership, Recruiting Leadership, Recruiting Systems Analytics, Diversity & Belonging, Legal, Talent Partners, Affinity groups, and Airbnb employees.
- Strong oral and written communication, with extraordinary attention to detail.
- Track record of influencing leadership within recruiting and business leaders.
- Ability to create and sustain effective relationships with internal and external partners.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with autonomy.