Marketplace Business Development, Programmatic Growth Lead
LiveRamp is the leading data connectivity platform. We believe connected data has the power to change the world. Our platform powers insights and experiences centered around the needs of real people, and in ways that keep the Internet open for all. LiveRampers thrive on building together with curiosity and humility—and have a good bit of fun along the way. We’re always looking for smart, kind, and creative people to grow our team and impact.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe and easy for businesses to use data effectively.
You are a confident, collaborative business leader equally comfortable evaluating growth levers to accelerate revenue, helping clients adopt and scale strategies, and enabling internal sales teams to be more effective. You’ve spent at least 6 years in front of senior clients, showcasing strong commercial insights and instincts. Successful candidate profiles include individuals that have done one or more of these: carried and exceeded quota, led business development deals, rapidly scaled marketplaces, led enterprise growth initiatives, and/or demonstrated commercial excellence in the marketing/advertising ecosystem. This exciting, dynamic role requires strong cross-functional internal relationships, plus experience confidently engaging/directing clients.
- Contribute to revenue acceleration for a $50M+ business line
- Refine/prioritize growth levers based on market demand, LiveRamp goals, new learnings
- Help programmatic clients adopt and scale data solutions to improve their businesses
- Train and equip vertical sales teams to be more effective (playbooks, resources, etc)
- Identify/address marketplace friction points through cross-functional teams & projects
- Shape product vision & Data Marketplace priorities
- Increase business intelligence capability to support better data-driven decision making
- Contribute a positive, solutions-oriented approach to a team with a reputation for both!
Your team will:
LiveRamp’s Data Marketplace connects the world’s most sophisticated data buyers to trusted, people-based data sources to power every marketing use case. Our programmatic partners rely on 3rd party data (3PD) to improve advertiser ROAS and develop their own unique solutions. LiveRamp helps these partners adopt and scale their 3PD strategies. This role oversees the commercialization strategy and growth of a key LiveRamp initiative.
You will help refine and scale our existing 3PD sales strategy, create and market new data buying innovations/applications, and help our commercial sales team better sell and service Data Marketplace products.
- Have a bachelor's degree
- 6+ years work experience across business development, sales strategy/enablement, product marketing, customer success, and/or marketplace growth
- Experience with the advertising ecosystem
- A track record of growth/excellence in your professional endeavors
- Excellent interpersonal verbal and written communication skills; our success relies on balancing multiple interests to increase value for all marketplace parties
- Have a multiplier mentality that seeks to significantly improve the business’ potential, while putting yourself in the shoes of those implementing your strategies
- Enthusiasm for evaluating complex situations; ability to anticipate possible outcomes, understand their implications and improve decision-making processes
- Strong project management skills; whether launching or optimizing, you consistently manage and deliver against timelines and expectations to mitigate risk
- Accountability to deliver on team and individual goals, even in a fast-changing industry seeking consensus on key norms (e.g. privacy, flexibility, performance)
- History of delivering scalable solutions in a rapidly-evolving organization. We’re a nimble team, responsible for making a key LiveRamp growth engine grow faster
- Familiarity with programmatic ad buying (DSPs, SSPs), 3PD, or customer data platforms
- Solid technical understanding of martech/adtech ecosystem (especially data or identity)
- People: Work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Fun: We host in-person and virtual events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- Work/Life Harmony: Flexible paid time off, paid holidays, options for working from home, and paid parental leave.
- Whole Health Package: Medical, dental, vision, life, disability, long term care, accident and critical illness insurance, pre-tax accounts (health, dependent and commuter), and a family forming benefit through Carrot. Plus Milk Stork, backup child and elder care, and discount on pet insurance, mental health support (via Talkspace)
- FlexPerks reimbursement program to provide flexibility and choice ($375/quarter) for fitness, emotional, financial, family, travel and entertainment, convenience and security expenses. (U.S. LiveRampers)
- Savings: Our 401K matching plan—1:1 match up to 6% of salary—helps you plan ahead. Also Employee Stock Purchase Plan - 15% discount off purchase price of LiveRamp stock (U.S. LiveRampers)
- RampRemote: A comprehensive office equipment and ergonomics program—we prove you with equipment and tools to be your most productive self, no matter where you're located
- Location: work in the heart of San Francisco, New York City, Boston and/or from home (remote-eligible roles)
More about us:
LiveRamp’s mission is to connect data in ways that matter, and doing so starts with our people. We know that inspired teams enlist people from a blend of backgrounds and experiences. And we know that individuals do their best when they not only bring their full selves to work but feel like they truly belong. Connecting LiveRampers to new ideas and one another is one of our guiding principles—one that informs how we hire, train, and grow our global team across nine countries and four continents. Click here to learn more about Diversity, Inclusion, & Belonging (DIB) at LiveRamp.
LiveRamp is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
To all recruitment agencies: LiveRamp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, LiveRamp employees or any other company location. LiveRamp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.