Director, Media and Publishers- Sales
LiveRamp is the leading data connectivity platform. We believe connected data has the power to change the world. Our platform powers insights and experiences centered around the needs of real people, and in ways that keep the Internet open for all. LiveRampers thrive on building together with curiosity and humility—and have a good bit of fun along the way. We’re always looking for smart, kind, and creative people to grow our team and impact.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe and easy for businesses to use data effectively.
A Managing Director, Media and Publishers is equal parts successful sales executive and highly effective partnership manager.
You will own LiveRamp’s end-to-end business with our largest and most strategic media and publisher clients. You will be assigned to clients invested in the LiveRamp story, who are looking for ways to see even greater success with LiveRamp products and services.
- Grow and maintain relationships and revenue with our top Media and Publisher clients, Director level and above (C-suite)
- Exceed revenue and sales goals on a consistent basis
- Outline strategy for the growth of partnership with our top Media and Publisher clients
- Effectively liaise internally with all internal stakeholders at the forefront of emerging LiveRamp solutions
- Contribute to the overall LiveRamp Media and Publisher strategy based on client needs and industry experience
Your team will:
The Media and Publisher team is responsible for the growth of our vertical within LiveRamp, as well as maintaining an effective partner ecosystem for our brand counterparts.
- 10-15 years Enterprise sales experience, ideally in sell side Media or Publishing partnerships. SAAS background a plus.
- Act as the CEO of your book of business.
- Be charged as the quarterback on a list of named accounts.
- For current clients, be responsible for all revenue, renewal, variable spending, overage spending, whitespace of that account.
- Experience navigating complex organizations (Fortune 500)
- Exceptional communication skills. Both verbal and written.
- Be super independent and self sufficient, needing little management, only coaching and mentorship.
- History of exceeding revenue and sales goals
- Thorough knowledge of the Media and Publisher landscape
- Type S(tartup) personality: smart, ethical, friendly, hard-working and proactive (no exceptions).
- Experience with Identity, Connectivity or Measurement solutions
- People: Work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Fun: We host in-person and virtual events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- Work/Life Harmony: Flexible paid time off, paid holidays, options for working from home, and paid parental leave.
- Whole Health Package: Medical, dental, vision, life, disability, long term care, accident and critical illness insurance, pre-tax accounts (health, dependent and commuter), and a family forming benefit through Carrot. Plus Milk Stork, backup child and elder care, and discount on pet insurance, mental health support (via Talkspace)
- FlexPerks reimbursement program to provide flexibility and choice ($375/quarter) for fitness, emotional, financial, family, travel and entertainment, convenience and security expenses. (U.S. LiveRampers)
- Savings: Our 401K matching plan—1:1 match up to 6% of salary—helps you plan ahead. Also Employee Stock Purchase Plan - 15% discount off purchase price of LiveRamp stock (U.S. LiveRampers)
- RampRemote: A comprehensive office equipment and ergonomics program—we prove you with equipment and tools to be your most productive self, no matter where you're located
- Location: work in the heart of Boston and/or from home (remote-eligible roles)
More about us:
LiveRamp’s mission is to connect data in ways that matter, and doing so starts with our people. We know that inspired teams enlist people from a blend of backgrounds and experiences. And we know that individuals do their best when they not only bring their full selves to work but feel like they truly belong. Connecting LiveRampers to new ideas and one another is one of our guiding principles—one that informs how we hire, train, and grow our global team across nine countries and four continents. Click here to learn more about Diversity, Inclusion, & Belonging (DIB) at LiveRamp.
LiveRamp is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
To all recruitment agencies: LiveRamp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, LiveRamp employees or any other company location. LiveRamp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.