Lead, Client Strategy (RFx Office)
LiveRamp is the leading data connectivity platform. We believe connected data has the power to change the world. Our platform powers insights and experiences centered around the needs of real people, and in ways that keep the Internet open for all. LiveRampers thrive on building together with curiosity and humility—and have a good bit of fun along the way. We’re always looking for smart, kind, and creative people to grow our team and impact.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe and easy for businesses to use data effectively.
The Lead, Client Strategy resides within our Commercial Strategy & Excellence group, working in close alignment with LiveRamp’s commercial organization. You will be responsible for collaborating with the Commercial Lead to drive our responses to RFI/RFPs and other supporting materials. This requires strong communication skills to ascertain Client needs, cultivate deep relationships across our organization, and communicate with Executive Stakeholders. In this high visibility role, you will develop an understanding of external data connectivity needs as well as an in-depth knowledge of our own offerings to help craft appropriate Client submissions.
- Proactively prepare for RFx submissions:
- Identify opportunities to frame our solutions within context of key trends
- Co-manage centralized response repository from which many teams can access as a self-service tool.
- Lead RFI/RFP requests and be responsible for the quality of the submission, including supporting additional materials needed:
- Review RFI/RFP requests, triage and prioritize levels of support that our team provides vs a self-service model for the commercial teams.
- For RFx that we manage, drive RFx efforts with all levels of communication, owning strategic and day-to-day management of various internal and external projects.
- Determine key needs in the response, and develop response & presentation storylines with clear narratives that synchronize with other written submissions and address key Client needs.
- Manage the overall RFx process: develop project plan, assign authors, organize documentation, manage deadlines among contributors, provide executive updates, coach team members on presentation development & delivery, and see effort through to business being awarded.
- Collaborate across a variety of teams (marketing, product, services) to help inform responses.
- Be a key part of the presentation team at significant new client meetings
- Conceptualize, author and develop new business opportunity presentation materials and related collateral to support overall RFI/RFP efforts.
- Develop training materials for the Commercial Organization on how best to response to RFx:
- How to work with the RFx office
- What a good submission looks like
Your team will:
Develop best-in-class RFI/RFP responses that enable us to win sizeable engagements
- 8+ years working experience managing and contributing to complex projects
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to project manage multiple RFI/RFP responses
- Understanding of identity, data connectivity, media platforms, CRM. We are a technical company and this role requires the ability to learn technical aspects of our complex offerings and distill them into easily understood concepts.
- Strong communication skills including grammar, tone and recognizing different styles for Slack, email, word doc responses and Powerpoint presentations.
- Experience working with Powerpoint/Google Slides, MS Word/Google Docs
- Prior experience managing RFI/RFP responses
- People: Work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Fun: We host in-person and virtual events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- Work/Life Harmony: Flexible paid time off, paid holidays, options for working from home, and paid parental leave.
- Whole Health Package: Medical, dental, vision, life, disability, long term care, accident and critical illness insurance, pre-tax accounts (health, dependent and commuter), and a family forming benefit through Carrot. Plus Milk Stork, backup child and elder care, and discount on pet insurance, mental health support (via Talkspace)
- FlexPerks reimbursement program to provide flexibility and choice ($375/quarter) for fitness, emotional, financial, family, travel and entertainment, convenience and security expenses. (U.S. LiveRampers)
- Savings: Our 401K matching plan—1:1 match up to 6% of salary—helps you plan ahead. Also Employee Stock Purchase Plan - 15% discount off purchase price of LiveRamp stock (U.S. LiveRampers)
- RampRemote: A comprehensive office equipment and ergonomics program—we prove you with equipment and tools to be your most productive self, no matter where you're located
- Location: work in the heart of San Francisco or New York
More about us:
LiveRamp’s mission is to connect data in ways that matter, and doing so starts with our people. We know that inspired teams enlist people from a blend of backgrounds and experiences. And we know that individuals do their best when they not only bring their full selves to work but feel like they truly belong. Connecting LiveRampers to new ideas and one another is one of our guiding principles—one that informs how we hire, train, and grow our global team across nine countries and four continents. Click here to learn more about Diversity, Inclusion, & Belonging (DIB) at LiveRamp.
LiveRamp is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
To all recruitment agencies: LiveRamp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, LiveRamp employees or any other company location. LiveRamp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.