Airbnb is a mission-driven company dedicated to helping create a world where anyone can belong anywhere. It takes a unified team committed to our core values to achieve this goal. Airbnb's various functions embody the company's innovative spirit and our fast-moving team is committed to leading as a 21st century company.
The AirSupport team keeps the lights on and enables our employees around the world to work with technology in the most efficient way possible. With a mission to humanize technology, quite simply we exist to bridge any gap between our employees and the technology they use. Our three main departmental objectives are to build a strong foundation of core infrastructure and services, deploy new innovative solutions, and to support the local and regional initiatives.
- Support Airbnb employees in resolving problems with IT, AV and Communications systems.
- Document support and operations processes.
- Manage hardware and software purchasing.
- Maintain accurate Asset Management records.
- Design and execute projects to improve systems and operations.
- Minimum of two years as an in-house IT Support Engineer, or equivalent experience.
- Experience using and managing ticket-based enterprise workflow management systems, particularly JIRA and other Atlassian products.
- Sound knowledge of information and communications technology fundamentals.
- Ability to help Airbnb employees solve hardware and software problems with Apple and other hardware products including laptop, desktop, phones, accessories and macOS software.
- Experience with troubleshooting network issues in corporate network environment.
- Experience with setup and support printer system in a corporate environment.
- Experience with hosted productivity and communications applications, including G-Suite, Box, MS Office, OneLogin, Workday and other commonly used SaaS systems, and the ability to train and support employees on their use.
- Experience with purchasing, inventory management, and accounting.
- Experience with a scripting language.
- A positive, service-oriented attitude, needs to be a problem solver.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Willingness to travel to Airbnb offices around the world (approx. 20% will be required).
- Knowledge of administration of Apple computer products using enterprise management tools.
- Ability to support and assist employees using AV systems, both on-site and remote, including Cisco audio and video conferencing units and WebEx.
- Apple Certified Support Professional (ACSP)
- Apple Certified Maintenance Technician (ACMT)
- Experience with Windows, Linux and virtual machines.
- Experience with Mac MDM tools (Munki, Puppet, JAMF, Casper)
Airbnb is committed to working with the best and brightest people from the broadest talent pool possible. We believe a diversity of ideas fosters innovation and engagement, and allows us to attract the best people, and to develop the best products, services and solutions. Qualified individuals from all walks of life are encouraged to apply.