Technical Account Manager, Safe Haven
LiveRamp is the leading data connectivity platform. We believe connected data has the power to change the world. Our platform powers insights and experiences centered around the needs of real people, and in ways that keep the Internet open for all. LiveRampers thrive on building together with curiosity and humility—and have a good bit of fun along the way. We’re always looking for smart, kind, and creative people to grow our team and impact.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe and easy for businesses to use data effectively.
LiveRamp’s Safe Haven growth is accelerating and we need an additional skilled Technical Account Manager who can ensure our clients proactively receive the best enterprise-level technical support. You will be responsible for the day-to-day technical operations and health of clients using LiveRamp Safe Haven. You should live and breathe customer experience and be able to artfully decode customer inquiries and advance our relationship with them forward on a daily basis.
You will work in tandem with our Account Directors to provide ongoing support for LiveRamp Safe Haven customers. Your team is responsible for delivering outstanding support and proactively anticipating customer needs so that customers continue to view LiveRamp as their go-to partners for world-class products and teams and not just another vendor.
- Provide superior technical support and expertise for our customers
- Maintain customer relationships and ensure customer superior satisfaction
- Become an expert in the LiveRamp suite of products and be able to anticipate customer needs and suggest appropriate solutions
- Assist in training customers on best practices and how to use LiveRamp’s tools
- Answer all customer inquiries in a timely fashion
- Coordinate with Product and Engineering teams on customer feedback and use cases
- Ensure SLAs are met and track progress
- Collaborate with the Customer Growth team to deliver a best-in-class customer experience
- 2-4 years in a customer-facing technical account management role
- BS or BA in a quantitative field such as Economics, Mathematics, Statistics, or Computer Science
- Experience leading and growing customers through a technical partnership
- Excellent written and interpersonal skills
- Outstanding critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Desire to work on a small team and help build out a Customer Experience engagement
- Knowledge of LiveRamp or AdTech industry
- Experience working with retail and/or CPG clients
- Knowledge of a scripting language or querying languages
- Experience with Google Cloud Platform
- People: Work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Fun: We host in-person and virtual events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- Work/Life Harmony: Flexible paid time off, paid holidays, options for working from home, and paid parental leave.
- Whole Health Package: Medical, dental, vision, life, disability, long term care, accident and critical illness insurance, pre-tax accounts (health, dependent and commuter), and a family forming benefit through Carrot. Plus Milk Stork, backup child and elder care, and discount on pet insurance, mental health support (via Talkspace)
- FlexPerks reimbursement program to provide flexibility and choice ($375/quarter) for fitness, emotional, financial, family, travel and entertainment, convenience and security expenses. (U.S. LiveRampers)
- Savings: Our 401K matching plan—1:1 match up to 6% of salary—helps you plan ahead. Also Employee Stock Purchase Plan - 15% discount off purchase price of LiveRamp stock (U.S. LiveRampers)
- RampRemote: A comprehensive office equipment and ergonomics program—we prove you with equipment and tools to be your most productive self, no matter where you're located
- Location: work in the heart of San Francisco and/or from home
More about us:
LiveRamp’s mission is to connect data in ways that matter, and doing so starts with our people. We know that inspired teams enlist people from a blend of backgrounds and experiences. And we know that individuals do their best when they not only bring their full selves to work but feel like they truly belong. Connecting LiveRampers to new ideas and one another is one of our guiding principles—one that informs how we hire, train, and grow our global team across nine countries and four continents. Click here to learn more about Diversity, Inclusion, & Belonging (DIB) at LiveRamp.
LiveRamp is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
To all recruitment agencies: LiveRamp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, LiveRamp employees or any other company location. LiveRamp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.