Customer Success Manager, Data Partnerships
LiveRamp is the leading data connectivity platform. We believe connected data has the power to change the world. Our platform powers insights and experiences centered around the needs of real people, and in ways that keep the Internet open for all. LiveRampers thrive on building together with curiosity and humility—and have a good bit of fun along the way. We’re always looking for smart, kind, and creative people to grow our team and impact.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe and easy for businesses to use data effectively.
Are you an ambitious, creative and client-centric advocate who knows how to engage and communicate with many people in complex organizations? Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment where you are surrounded by people who inspire you to be better and work harder every day? Do you want to be on the vanguard of big data for advertising and marketing technology, analytics, and measurement? Consider joining our team.
- You are the day to day owner of your book of business, responsible for communications with your clients, as well as driving usage and success.
- You will own the renewal process end to end for your clients. The Customer Success Managers also partner closely with the Commercial Leads to identify opportunities for upsell and cross sell and continued strategic development.
- Partner directly with internal resources and stakeholders to get stuff done and drive solutions across functional teams. This includes partners such as Technical Services, Product, and Legal and Privacy teams, managing SalesForce opportunities.
- Drive adoption of LiveRamp products and services - blocking and tackling barriers (internal and external) to adoption and success.
- Demonstrate a deep understanding of LiveRamp products and services to internal constituents as well as external clients and partners. You understand the complexities of the LiveRamp product suite and can articulate their functionality in an “easy to read” fashion.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives.
- Clearly communicate the progress of weekly/monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders, including owning the QBR process for your assigned accounts.
- Monitor, analyze, and forecast a customer’s usage of our products using tools such as Tableau.
- Oversee client escalations and resolution through to completion.
- Drive customer satisfaction by leveraging resources including internal customer health dashboard that reports key account health metrics.
- 2-5 years of experience working with clients in a customer facing role. Customer success and/or account management experience required.
- Experience troubleshooting technical problems or platforms and managing issues through to resolution.
- Passion for organization and project management.
- Quick to learn and able to communicate technical concepts to clients.
- Great communication skills both internally and externally. You are punctual and always answer emails and calls within 12 hours.
- Excellent problem resolution skills and attention to detail. Attention to detail is a part of your DNA. You achieve thoroughness and accuracy when accomplishing a task with mindfulness of all areas involved.
- Ability to prioritize among competing tasks and account priorities.
- Independent, self-sufficient and self starter. You need little management, only coaching and mentorship.
- Type S(tartup) personality: smart, ethical, friendly, hard-working and proactive (no exceptions).
- Experience working with/at Data Providers, Agencies and Marketing Services organizations a plus.
- AdTech experience preferred.
- People: Work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Fun: We host in-person and virtual events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- Work/Life Harmony: Flexible paid time off, paid holidays, options for working from home, and paid parental leave.
- Whole Health Package: Medical, dental, vision, life, disability, long term care, accident and critical illness insurance, pre-tax accounts (health, dependent and commuter), and a family forming benefit through Carrot. Plus Milk Stork, backup child and elder care, and discount on pet insurance, mental health support (via Talkspace)
- FlexPerks reimbursement program to provide flexibility and choice ($375/quarter) for fitness, emotional, financial, family, travel and entertainment, convenience and security expenses. (U.S. LiveRampers)
- Savings: Our 401K matching plan—1:1 match up to 6% of salary—helps you plan ahead. Also Employee Stock Purchase Plan - 15% discount off purchase price of LiveRamp stock (U.S. LiveRampers)
- RampRemote: A comprehensive office equipment and ergonomics program—we prove you with equipment and tools to be your most productive self, no matter where you're located
- Location: work in the heart of New York City
More about us:
LiveRamp’s mission is to connect data in ways that matter, and doing so starts with our people. We know that inspired teams enlist people from a blend of backgrounds and experiences. And we know that individuals do their best when they not only bring their full selves to work but feel like they truly belong. Connecting LiveRampers to new ideas and one another is one of our guiding principles—one that informs how we hire, train, and grow our global team across nine countries and four continents. Click here to learn more about Diversity, Inclusion, & Belonging (DIB) at LiveRamp.
LiveRamp is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
To all recruitment agencies: LiveRamp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, LiveRamp employees or any other company location. LiveRamp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.