LiveRamp is the leading data connectivity platform. We believe connected data has the power to change the world. Our platform powers insights and experiences centered around the needs of real people, and in ways that keep the Internet open for all. LiveRampers thrive on building together with curiosity and humility—and have a good bit of fun along the way. We’re always looking for smart, kind, and creative people to grow our team and impact.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe and easy for businesses to use data effectively.
LiveRamp TV Measurement is looking for a driven, expertly organized, and supremely thorough Technical Operations Specialist. The Technical Operations Specialist is responsible for execution excellence across our customers and partner network covering a full portfolio of project complexity and deliverable responsibilities. This person will be a critical member of the LiveRamp TV Measurement day-to-day operations and will have a direct impact on the future of the business.
- Lead the measurement study execution for the Data Plus Math / LiveRamp TV measurement platform by leveraging your ability to creatively problem solve with available technology
- Be a product expert and help guide measurement studies from ideation through to successful delivery
- Design new and improve upon operational processes
- Use your experienced data analysis capabilities to evaluate datasets ranging from raw logs to sophisticated model data in your efforts to deliver measurement projects of the highest quality
- Develop strong relationships with teammates, customers & partner contacts in order to achieve a reputation of consistent & timely delivery of project milestones
Your team will:
Be the center point between sales, customer success, data analysts, product/engineering, and data science. Ultimately responsible for assembling the measurement projects through extensively applied technical skills and a deep comprehension of customer objectives, source data, and model results.
- Must be proficient with SQL. Bonus points for candidates with Python (pandas, pyspark) experience and/or other similar technologies
- Proven coordination of project objectives across competing priorities and an array of internal and external stakeholders
- Strong communication skills and the ability to examine, synthesize, and present data to various stakeholders (customers and partners)
- A strategic thinker and problem solver who uses data, analytical skills and story-telling to support reasoning
- Able to work in ambiguous situations and be able to take charge and operate with minimal intervention from senior management
- 2+ years of advertising experience (operations or analyst functions preferred) or technical/engineering experience
- 4+ years of professional customer-facing and operational or project management experience
- Bachelor’s degree or higher, preferably, with a concentration in a STEM field
- Hands-on involvement with preparing and/or interpreting data analytics; advertising data experience a significant plus
- Functional knowledge of site tag managers (eg. GTM, Adobe, Tealium)
- Functional knowledge of digital advertising (eg. IAB standard events, VAST, SSAI)
- Functional knowledge of linear TV advertising (eg. buying rhythms, programmer operations)
- Experience with advertising attribution or measurement
- People: Work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Fun: We host in-person and virtual events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- Work/Life Harmony: Flexible paid time off, paid holidays, options for working from home, and paid parental leave.
- Whole Health Package: Medical, dental, vision, life, disability, long term care, accident and critical illness insurance, pre-tax accounts (health, dependent and commuter), and a family forming benefit through Carrot. Plus Milk Stork, backup child and elder care, and discount on pet insurance, mental health support (via Talkspace)
- FlexPerks reimbursement program to provide flexibility and choice ($375/quarter) for fitness, emotional, financial, family, travel and entertainment, convenience and security expenses. (U.S. LiveRampers)
- Savings: Our 401K matching plan—1:1 match up to 6% of salary—helps you plan ahead. Also Employee Stock Purchase Plan - 15% discount off purchase price of LiveRamp stock (U.S. LiveRampers)
- RampRemote: A comprehensive office equipment and ergonomics program—we prove you with equipment and tools to be your most productive self, no matter where you're located
- Location: Anywhere in the U.S.
More about us:
LiveRamp’s mission is to connect data in ways that matter, and doing so starts with our people. We know that inspired teams enlist people from a blend of backgrounds and experiences. And we know that individuals do their best when they not only bring their full selves to work but feel like they truly belong. Connecting LiveRampers to new ideas and one another is one of our guiding principles—one that informs how we hire, train, and grow our global team across nine countries and four continents. Click here to learn more about Diversity, Inclusion, & Belonging (DIB) at LiveRamp.
LiveRamp is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
To all recruitment agencies: LiveRamp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, LiveRamp employees or any other company location. LiveRamp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.