Build the solution that transforms the real estate industry!
Want to infuse a $34B sector of the insurance and real estate industry with predictive analytics and a tech-forward customer experience? Yearning for a startup culture within a profitable nationwide company? Join Doma and send an entirely new type of real estate model into the wild.
Doma and its family of brands - States Title, North American Title Company (NATC) and North American Title Insurance Company (NATIC) - offer solutions for lenders, real estate professionals, title agents, and homeowners that make closings vastly more simple and efficient, reducing cost and increasing customer satisfaction.
- Customer Obsessed – We always put our customers first.
- Solution Driven – We solve problems that other people are afraid to.
- People leaders – We grow all of our people into leaders.
- One Team – We believe inclusion and teamwork produce the best results.
- Direct with Respect – We communicate with honesty and respect to our colleagues, customers, and partners.
Doma is seeking a Business Operations Analyst to identify and solve problems relating to the processes and performance of our business operations. Specifically, this role will focus on using inquisitive problem solving skills to analyze current-state business processes and research information on workflows and features of a process in order to recommend improvements for the Operations Team to improve quality and increase efficiency of the team. They will be excited to learn the title and escrow process inside and out and will master how to take title and escrow production system output and transform it into potential opportunities for process improvement. Ultimately, the analyst will contextualize their work by making strategic and operational recommendations across a diverse set of Business Operations initiatives. The analyst will work remotely and report to the Sr. Associate of Business Operations.
- Adopt a systematic project approach in order to define, analyze, and bring about improvement in existing business processes
- Assist the Process Improvement team in identifying process improvement opportunities
- Gather, analyze, and interpret data to suggest appropriate process changes
- Implement process change requirements based on project needs
- Assist in developing process improvement procedures and recommend changes to improve operational efficiency
- Manage expectations from numerous stakeholders within the larger Operations team
- Help to support ad-hoc department initiatives and cross-functional team projects
- Build solid cases for change
Required Skills & Experience
- 3-5 years related work experience, preferably in an analyst role relating to title and escrow or Process Improvement
- Familiar with Project Management tools and processes is a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Extreme attention to detail and organizational skills
- High level of comfort with constant change
- Ability to collaborate with a diverse team of both technical and non-technical colleagues
- Love for multitasking
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment
- Title and escrow, Process Improvement, and/or Consulting background preferred
We want the work you do here to be the best work of your life.
We believe the most valuable investment we can make - and the greatest boost we can give to your career - is to build an outstanding team of colleagues who are passionate about our mission.
We currently offer the following benefits and will continually evolve them with the goal of efficiently attracting, retaining, and leveraging the very highest quality talent.
- Our passionate, capable team will always be our #1 benefit
- We are proud of the team we have built so far, and we are excited about the team we have yet to add
- Learn something new every day
- Get more done than you would anywhere else
- Competitive salaries
- Top-of-the-line computer equipment
- Multiple Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits options to allow you to customize to your and your Family’s needs
- Paid Time Off
- Health & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Commuter Flexible Spending Account (i.e. Transit or Parking)
- Supplemental Life and AD&D Insurance
- Auto & Home Insurance Group Life Insurance
- Pet Insurance
We believe in Equal Opportunity
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.