Build the solution that transforms the real estate industry!
Want to infuse a $34B sector of the insurance and real estate industry with predictive analytics and a tech-forward customer experience? Yearning for a startup culture within a profitable nationwide company? Join Doma and send an entirely new type of real estate model into the wild.
Doma and its family of brands - States Title, North American Title Company (NATC) and North American Title Insurance Company (NATIC) - offer solutions for lenders, real estate professionals, title agents, and homeowners that make closings vastly more simple and efficient, reducing cost and increasing customer satisfaction.
- Customer Obsessed – We always put our customers first.
- Solution Driven – We solve problems that other people are afraid to.
- People leaders – We grow all of our people into leaders.
- One Team – We believe inclusion and teamwork produce the best results.
- Direct with Respect – We communicate with honesty and respect to our colleagues, customers, and partners.
Title Production Systems Product Manager
Doma is seeking a Title Production Systems Product Manager. As part of the Title Production Systems team, you will be focused on building, implementing, and introducing a new way of processing title and escrow transactions. The Title Production System is the key software platform Doma leverages to drive change within the title and escrow industry. As the TPS Product Manager, you will be responsible for driving the product development and strategy as it pertains to all elements of a title and escrow transaction.
- You will measure success by the amount of seamlessness and customer delight you drive, helping to transform title and escrow processes to allow for faster, more accurate and seamless transaction processing.
- You are comfortable in an ambiguous and fast-changing environment and will be able to translate product vision and stakeholders' feedback into clear product goals and timelines for your team.
- You will be able to drive product vision and strategy and identify requirements for new software capabilities that streamline the title and escrow process.
- You will be responsible for ensuring that Doma’s title production systems support all title and escrow functions. Special consideration should include security & compliance, client support, operational workflows, and expansion of geographic footprint for title and escrow processing.
- You will ship automated and integrated solutions to build a best-in-class title and escrow transactional platform.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5-7 years of relevant experience in title and escrow software implementation. Relevant Skills:
- You have extensive experience in the title and escrow field, specifically surrounding title production applications administration and implementation.
- Experience implementing software or processing purchase transactions for many states.
- You have managed multiple, critical enterprise level initiatives to ensure product is shipped accurately and on time.
- Understand complex problems and identify potential technological solutions to resolve.
- Able to prioritize constantly changing priorities based on potential business value and risk to the company.
- Able to operate independently with little management oversight.
- Are a leader who gains respect from various stakeholders within the company.
- Our definition of product management:
- A product manager at Doma identifies business and operational challenges and owns these issues. They solve these problems by deriving and executing on value creating unique solutions while considering economies of scale for the company.
- You’ve experienced the thrill of shipping models or other technical solutions that solve complex problems for operations, customers, and consumers within the title insurance industry.
- Fast-paced environments: you've operated independently with little or no direction and identified value creating product opportunities for the business.
- Strengths aligned with our needs:
- Creative ideation: Dreaming up solutions and experiences that surprise stakeholders and clients. For instance, inventing the automobile vs inventing a better saddle.
- Business acumen: Using data and judgement to identify the opportunities with the highest business impact.
- Technical problem-solving: Working with multiple stakeholders to solve technically complex challenges and build an enterprise level transactional management system.
- Collaboration skills: Being able to facilitate a diverse group of stakeholders to make a high-stakes decision.
- Communication skills: The ability to clearly articulate a strong strategic narrative and work through disagreements.
We want the work you do here to be the best work of your life.
We believe the most valuable investment we can make - and the greatest boost we can give to your career - is to build an outstanding team of colleagues who are passionate about our mission.
We currently offer the following benefits and will continually evolve them with the goal of efficiently attracting, retaining, and leveraging the very highest quality talent.
- Our passionate, capable team will always be our #1 benefit
- We are proud of the team we have built so far, and we are excited about the team we have yet to add
- Learn something new every day
- Get more done than you would anywhere else
- Competitive salaries
- Top-of-the-line computer equipment
- Multiple Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits options to allow you to customize to your and your Family’s needs
- Paid Time Off
- Health & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Commuter Flexible Spending Account (i.e. Transit or Parking)
- Supplemental Life and AD&D Insurance
- Auto & Home Insurance Group Life Insurance
- Pet Insurance
We believe in Equal Opportunity
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.