Customer Engagement Director
LiveRamp is the leading data connectivity platform. We believe connected data has the power to change the world. Our platform powers insights and experiences centered around the needs of real people, and in ways that keep the Internet open for all. LiveRampers thrive on building together with curiosity and humility—and have a good bit of fun along the way. We’re always looking for smart, kind, and creative people to grow our team and impact.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe and easy for businesses to use data effectively.
The Customer Engagement Program Manager is responsible for the strategic, operational, program, and cross-functional management for LiveRamp’s global customer engagement strategy, which includes the Customer Advisory Board (CAB) Program, Customer Summits, and the Executive Sponsor Program (ESP).
CABs are a critical Executive listening program that targets our highest value customers. CABs gather actionable insights to influence and validate our technology and business strategy, nurture relationships with top customers, and create brand advocates.
Customer Summits are central to LiveRamp’s ability to scale strong customer relationships beyond CAB membership. These bi-annual events encourage client engagement and enable LIveRamp to hear from a broader set of customer types.
The ESP is designed to build deep personal relationships at the Executive level in our highest value customers. The ESP is an ongoing program that aligns resources and uses executive relationships strategically to grow ARR, protect renewals/deals, and create brand advocates. You will ensure that we are engaging with customers at the most optimal time in their journey to enable stronger relationships and partnerships to develop with our most important customers at the executive level. The program you build will help LiveRamap establish and showcase the trust and transparency we expect our partners to have with us, and that we promise to deliver to our customers.
Key to your success will be your ability to collaborate across multiple stakeholders, namely sales, executives, and account management teams, to determine how we can deliver optimal results for our customers, identify optimal methods of engagement, and build relationships to make them long-term, strategic partners with LiveRamp.
You will become a trusted advisor, problem-solver, and functional matchmaker for our customers and LiveRamp executives, and our cross-functional heads of departments. You will help to evangelize our programs across LiveRamp, and drive an exceptional customer experience. You have a customer-first mindset, and you get joy out of creating an experience for customers that expands their thinking and makes them excited to partner with us.
Build the framework and playbook to execute on global CABs, Customer Summits, and Executive Sponsor Program (ESP). Create processes to help us create, prove ROI, and eventually scale these customer offerings to have trusted executive relationships with our top strategic customers
- Lead strategy, execution, and program management of the CAB, Customer Summits, and ESP. Provide support for additional customer engagement in the Customer Advocacy Program. The mission is to build, nurture and leverage these relationships throughout the year.
- Build trusted relationships with Executive Sponsors of the executive engagement programs and partner on the strategic development of the program mission + metrics, meeting objectives, agendas and all post meeting materials and communications internally across the organization and externally. Partner cross-functionally with additional stakeholders to ensure the timely forward progression of all deliverables within workstreams.
- Work with the field to recruit customers that align with the CAB mission and ideal persona. Be accountable to the members with a closed loop process that ensures meeting insights are shared strategically across the organization, and provides customers visibility into our progress.
- Strong understanding of program management and ability to cohesively bring work groups together for the execution of Executive facing programs that impact the business in ARR, CSAT/NPS, References, etc.
- Develop strong strategic relationships and rapport with senior leadership in Sales, CE, Sales Operations, PSO, and cross-functional leadership teams
- Work with cross-functional teams to provide more insight to strategic customers about their engagement with LiveRamp, and potential as it relates to value assessment and investment
- Provide best-in-class operational efficiency to prove out ROI on the engagement model, and build a scaled model to drive broader reach within our strategic account list.
- Engage with key stakeholders across the business to determine the additional value we can drive out of our programs to benefit the broader org via insights or program offerings.
- Leverage our analytics and data to deliver insights to the team and business around future investments and optimization.
- Serve as a trusted advisor to senior leadership on current trends, best-in-class architectures, processes, and technologies
- Responsible for the development and presentation of the overall vision that underlies the proposed enterprise architecture and then assists in transforming that vision through execution into the solution; Provide expertise to identify and translate system requirements into solution design and architecture documentation
- Define the end-to-end processes; process & system capability requirements; and enterprise architecture, ensuring that they align with the business roadmap and corporate strategy
- Ensure existing enterprise applications are fully leveraged and work with business analysts to track and assess the long-term efficacy of architectural decisions and related technology projects
- Create strategies and use cases that use technology and automation to improve operations and refine core processes and systems (such as procure-to-pay, order-to-cash, record-to-report)
- Define the process for data governance and management for key enterprise data objects - Customers, Products, Assets, Employees, etc.
- Maintain a future view of technology trends, aligning and evolving the technology roadmap accordingly; Evaluate systems (applications and infrastructure) and recommend operational and/or technical efficiencies, cost savings and alignment with business and technology goals
- Work closely with process owners to define, benchmark, implement, and track business value and operational KPIs to drive future growth and improvements
- Lead the definition of the business transformation roadmap, incorporating cost-benefit analysis, prioritization and interdependencies
- Determine the architectural implications of new business requirements, identify dependencies, and recommend optimal solutions to scale and mitigate risk
- Lead critical, cross-functional initiatives for the enterprise, including end-to-end process evaluations and redesigns, operational improvements and play a key role in technology implementations
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in building programs and driving operational efficiency to optimize for the customer experience and impact the business.
- Experience in working collaboratively across Product, Marketing, Engineering, Customer Success, and Sales teams, including executives
- Five years of relevant experience working in a cloud-related program or project management role in CAB
- Two years of relevant experience working in a cloud-related program or project management role in ESP
- Ability and willingness to travel domestically and internationally
- People: Work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Fun: We host in-person and virtual events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- Work/Life Harmony: Flexible paid time off, paid holidays, options for working from home, and paid parental leave.
- Whole Health Package: Medical, dental, vision, life, disability, long term care, accident and critical illness insurance, pre-tax accounts (health, dependent and commuter), and a family forming benefit through Carrot. Plus Milk Stork, backup child and elder care, and discount on pet insurance, mental health support (via Talkspace)
- FlexPerks reimbursement program to provide flexibility and choice ($375/quarter) for fitness, emotional, financial, family, travel and entertainment, convenience and security expenses. (U.S. LiveRampers)
- Savings: Our 401K matching plan—1:1 match up to 6% of salary—helps you plan ahead. Also Employee Stock Purchase Plan - 15% discount off purchase price of LiveRamp stock (U.S. LiveRampers)
- RampRemote: A comprehensive office equipment and ergonomics program—we prove you with equipment and tools to be your most productive self, no matter where you're located
- Location: work in the heart of Seattle and/or from home (remote-eligible roles)
More about us:
LiveRamp’s mission is to connect data in ways that matter, and doing so starts with our people. We know that inspired teams enlist people from a blend of backgrounds and experiences. And we know that individuals do their best when they not only bring their full selves to work but feel like they truly belong. Connecting LiveRampers to new ideas and one another is one of our guiding principles—one that informs how we hire, train, and grow our global team across nine countries and four continents. Click here to learn more about Diversity, Inclusion, & Belonging (DIB) at LiveRamp.
LiveRamp is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
To all recruitment agencies: LiveRamp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, LiveRamp employees or any other company location. LiveRamp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.