LiveRamp is the leading data connectivity platform. We believe connected data has the power to change the world. Our platform powers insights and experiences centered around the needs of real people, and in ways that keep the Internet open for all. LiveRampers thrive on building together with curiosity and humility—and have a good bit of fun along the way. We’re always looking for smart, kind, and creative people to grow our team and impact.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe and easy for businesses to use data effectively.
This is an opportunity for a Senior Executive Assistant with passion, high integrity, great communication skills, and problem solving ability to primarily support our Chief Information Officer and provide secondary support to the Head of Global Sales Operations and VP, Corp Finance.
The CIO has a complex and fast-paced schedule, and is looking for a professional partner to join their team who can build trust, productivity, and efficiency.
You will be responsible for:
Office of the CIO
- Manage their complex calendar over different time zones ensuring that it reflects their priorities at any given time for both external and internal meetings.
- Be a gatekeeper to their time, ensuring an adequate balance between their priorities, time for stakeholder relationship building, work blocks, and work life balance, etc.
- Be a strategic partner to the CIO and their team by always being a few steps ahead of the game, working backwards to deadlines, anticipating and addressing any roadblocks, etc.
- Liaises with the BT Leadership team and employees on behalf of the CIO to move the ball forward on key activities and ensures deadlines and commitments are being met.
- Coordination and planning for, but not limited to, staff meetings, offsites and special events, including creating agenda and collection of topics, arrangement of logistics, meeting space, communications and catering.
- Assist CIO in coordinating, scheduling, and communicating external and internal events for recruiting and anything related to the launch and major events of the LiveRamp Phoenix / Tempe office.
- Receive and evaluate information requests, and take appropriate action, including when the executive or other staff should be notified or involved. In the executive's absence, ensure that requests are distributed to the appropriate staff member
- Work within the knowledge of company operations, policies, and procedures
- Keep abreast of all organizational changes and business developments - taking the initiative to maintain organizational charts, email distribution lists, access to key sites, and other logistics needs
- Special projects on an as-needed basis.
- Gather, compile, analyze, and report on information requested.
- Anticipate the business needs of the CIO and his global team, proactively formulating and evaluating solutions and/or recommendations
- Use considerable judgment and discretion in completing work assignments
- Demonstrate sensitivity and discretion in regards to confidential information
Head of Global Sales Ops, and VP, Corp Finance:
- Provide calendar, travel and expense reporting support to the Head of Global Sales Ops and the VP, Corp Finance - including organizing team meetings and off-sites. Provide guidance with any team celebrations and support as necessary.
Location: Tempe (Greater Phoenix).
This role is categorized as Flex, the expectation being that you will be in the office on average three (3) days a week, mirroring the days of your leader and his team.
Some weeks you may need to come into the office a few extra days during a given time or event, and other weeks less. We ask that you use your best judgement and work with the CIO to set a cadence that works best for you and them.
- Proficient with Google tools (Google Calendar, GMail, Google Drive) in a professional setting
- Proactive and have a knack for seeing problems before they show up
- Organized and attentive to detail
- Strong sense of urgency and efficiency in completing work
- Ability to take self-initiative and be proactive
- Ability to multitask and prioritize workload
- Work closely with the Senior and Executive administrative staff
- Proven ability to work well on an executive team, both individually and as a team member.
- Ability to recognize and appropriately handle highly sensitive and confidential material and information
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and able to act diplomatically across teams to help the CIO drive results
- Professional demeanor and presentation
- Enthusiastic about helping others and rolling up your sleeves when needed
- Excited to be part of and responsive in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Your email is inbox zero by the end of every day.
- People: Work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Fun: We host in-person and virtual events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- Work/Life Harmony: Flexible paid time off, paid holidays, options for working from home, and paid parental leave.
- Whole Health Package: Medical, dental, vision, life, disability, long term care, accident and critical illness insurance, pre-tax accounts (health, dependent and commuter), and a family forming benefit through Carrot. Plus Milk Stork, backup child and elder care, and discount on pet insurance, mental health support (via Talkspace)
- FlexPerks reimbursement program to provide flexibility and choice ($375/quarter) for fitness, emotional, financial, family, travel and entertainment, convenience and security expenses. (U.S. LiveRampers)
- Savings: Our 401K matching plan—1:1 match up to 6% of salary—helps you plan ahead. Also Employee Stock Purchase Plan - 15% discount off purchase price of LiveRamp stock (U.S. LiveRampers)
- RampRemote: A comprehensive office equipment and ergonomics program—we prove you with equipment and tools to be your most productive self, no matter where you're located
- Location: work in the heart of Phoenix and/or from home (remote-eligible roles)
More about us:
LiveRamp’s mission is to connect data in ways that matter, and doing so starts with our people. We know that inspired teams enlist people from a blend of backgrounds and experiences. And we know that individuals do their best when they not only bring their full selves to work but feel like they truly belong. Connecting LiveRampers to new ideas and one another is one of our guiding principles—one that informs how we hire, train, and grow our global team across nine countries and four continents. Click here to learn more about Diversity, Inclusion, & Belonging (DIB) at LiveRamp.
LiveRamp is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
To all recruitment agencies: LiveRamp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, LiveRamp employees or any other company location. LiveRamp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.