Sr. Benefits and Wellbeing Program Manager
LiveRamp is the leading data connectivity platform. We believe connected data has the power to change the world. Our platform powers insights and experiences centered around the needs of real people, and in ways that keep the Internet open for all. LiveRampers thrive on building together with curiosity and humility—and have a good bit of fun along the way. We’re always looking for smart, kind, and creative people to grow our team and impact.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe and easy for businesses to use data effectively.
As LiveRamp continues to pioneer and expand in its mission of connecting the world's data safely and effectively, we need a talented Benefits Program Manager to provide development, communications, administration, and implementation of employee benefits, employee wellbeing, and our philanthropic giving programs. You will focus your talents on leading and implementing innovative benefits programs for evolving physical, emotional, and financial wellbeing of our employees. You will also lead the communications and roll out of employee benefits and wellbeing programs. Additionally, you’ll function as a consultative partner and trusted advisor to the Sr. Manager of Benefits and Wellbeing and the LiveRamp benefits team.
- lead the implementation and change management of various benefits initiatives and provide recommendations for enhancements. These initiatives include annual enrollment, new benefits and wellbeing programs.
- develop project timelines and drive implementation of employee benefits and wellbeing programs.
- develop and implement strategic wellbeing program that focuses on preventive measures to drive health outcomes as well as education and program management for health improvements aligned with our health plans
- design and conduct the annual benefits survey and other periodic feedback groups to assess the effectiveness of our current benefits offering. Be proficient in analyzing feedback from surveys and focus groups, and present summarized information in a concise manner along with recommendations and actionable solutions.
- be proficient in analyzing benefits costs, trends, and run rates and partner with finance and broker on quarterly financial reviews.
- build and maintain strong relationships with broker, vendors and other People and Culture teams to optimize our user experience and effectively resolve program performance issues
- work closely with Benefits, Payroll, and Business Technology Teams to develop and streamline benefit operational processes to ensure best user experience
- develop project plans for employee benefits and wellbeing communications, as well as develop content to effectively communicate our benefit offerings and answer employee questions
- responsible for the program management and administration of key benefits and wellbeing offerings
- be proficient in best practices for technology solutions and participate in defining the requirements for benefits programs. Develop and run test cases and audits to ensure eligibility and deductions are being administered correctly.
- work closely with the LiveRamp.org team to lead giving activities through our philanthropic program partner
Your team will:
You'll be joining a highly experienced, collaborative Benefits team focused on providing innovative and competitive benefits to our employees. Our team develops, implements, and administers all employee benefit programs for the U.S. and we are expanding our team's focus to include holistic wellbeing programs. We strive to provide the best employee experience from beginning to end of the employee/post employee lifecycle.
- Ability to work with a high degree of autonomy through ambiguous circumstances
- Excellent project management skills that allow you to design workable solutions, manage multiple initiatives simultaneously, prioritize workloads, meet deadlines and drive benefits and wellbeing projects and initiatives to successful implementation
- Possess current knowledge and experience with administration of employee benefits and wellbeing programs principles, compliance, practices, and trends
- Strong written and verbal communications skills along with outstanding organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent formatting skills for development and distribution of employee benefits communications
- Advanced knowledge of Google's product suite and collaboration/whiteboarding tools
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with use of problem solving skills in new or challenging situations
- Ability to handle confidential information with high degree of discretion
- Ability to work cross functionally with internal teams and with external vendors and/or carriers
- Proficient in developing and analyzing surveys with an expected outcome to present actionable items to leadership
- Advanced knowledge of Workday and benefits administration platforms
- Possess knowledge of benefits financials and analysis, including benefits annual renewal
- Must possess strong analytical skills with ability to consolidate and present data in an easily understandable format
- People: Work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Fun: We host in-person and virtual events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- Work/Life Harmony: Flexible paid time off, paid holidays, options for working from home, and paid parental leave.
- Whole Health Package: Medical, dental, vision, life, disability, long term care, accident and critical illness insurance, pre-tax accounts (health, dependent and commuter), and a family forming benefit through Carrot. Plus Milk Stork, backup child and elder care, and discount on pet insurance, mental health support (via Talkspace)
- FlexPerks reimbursement program to provide flexibility and choice ($375/quarter) for fitness, emotional, financial, family, travel and entertainment, convenience and security expenses. (U.S. LiveRampers)
- Savings: Our 401K matching plan—1:1 match up to 6% of salary—helps you plan ahead. Also Employee Stock Purchase Plan - 15% discount off purchase price of LiveRamp stock (U.S. LiveRampers)
- RampRemote: A comprehensive office equipment and ergonomics program—we prove you with equipment and tools to be your most productive self, no matter where you're located
- Location: work in the heart of San Francisco and/or from home (remote-eligible roles)
More about us:
LiveRamp’s mission is to connect data in ways that matter, and doing so starts with our people. We know that inspired teams enlist people from a blend of backgrounds and experiences. And we know that individuals do their best when they not only bring their full selves to work but feel like they truly belong. Connecting LiveRampers to new ideas and one another is one of our guiding principles—one that informs how we hire, train, and grow our global team across nine countries and four continents. Click here to learn more about Diversity, Inclusion, & Belonging (DIB) at LiveRamp.
LiveRamp is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
To all recruitment agencies: LiveRamp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, LiveRamp employees or any other company location. LiveRamp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.