International Tax Manager
LiveRamp is the leading data connectivity platform. We believe connected data has the power to change the world. Our platform powers insights and experiences centered around the needs of real people, and in ways that keep the Internet open for all. LiveRampers thrive on building together with curiosity and humility—and have a good bit of fun along the way. We’re always looking for smart, kind, and creative people to grow our team and impact.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe and easy for businesses to use data effectively.
LiveRamp is seeking an experienced International Tax Manager to join its growing tax team. Responsibilities include supporting the international and federal functions of the tax department, including tax planning, income tax accounting, controversy, transfer pricing, indirect tax, M&A, tax compliance, mobility and special projects. This position reports to the Director of International Tax.
- Assist with planning, modeling and strategy for international business expansion and tax legislative changes
- Analyze Subpart F, FTC, GILTI, FDII and BEAT calculations
- Perform tax research and interpret tax laws applicable to new businesses, transactions, or new products, and write technical and non-technical tax and compliance memos
- Support the quarterly and annual income tax provision process
- Manage all areas of global transfer pricing from drafting policies to documentation management
- Manage and review US International and non-US tax compliance
- Assist with US and international income tax and indirect tax audits
- Assist with various special projects, such as process improvements, automation, and acquisition integration
- Maintain and expand knowledge of applicable tax laws and accounting rules
Your team will:
Your team is responsible for managing the global tax footprint of the Company and helping the organization expand internationally.
- BS/BA in Accounting, Finance or similar field
- 6+ years of relevant tax experience in in public accounting and/or industry
- Experience with technology/SaaS industry a plus
- CPA and/or MS in Taxation strongly preferred
- Strong accounting and tax knowledge in financial reporting and tax compliance, international structuring and transfer pricing
- Proficiency in key productivity tools (Excel, Word, Workday or other ERP, etc.)
- Proficiency with tax research tools (CCH, RIA, and/or BNA)
- High attention to detail and strong analytical, organizational, and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong project management skills and ability to work independently and manage multiple projects.
- People: Work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Fun: We host in-person and virtual events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- Work/Life Harmony: Flexible paid time off, paid holidays, options for working from home, and paid parental leave.
- Whole Health Package: Medical, dental, vision, life, disability, long term care, accident and critical illness insurance, pre-tax accounts (health, dependent and commuter), and a family forming benefit through Carrot. Plus Milk Stork, backup child and elder care, and discount on pet insurance, mental health support (via Talkspace)
- FlexPerks reimbursement program to provide flexibility and choice ($375/quarter) for fitness, emotional, financial, family, travel and entertainment, convenience and security expenses. (U.S. LiveRampers)
- Savings: Our 401K matching plan—1:1 match up to 6% of salary—helps you plan ahead. Also Employee Stock Purchase Plan - 15% discount off purchase price of LiveRamp stock (U.S. LiveRampers)
- RampRemote: A comprehensive office equipment and ergonomics program—we prove you with equipment and tools to be your most productive self, no matter where you're located
- Location: work in the heart of San Francisco and/or from home (remote-eligible roles)
More about us:
LiveRamp’s mission is to connect data in ways that matter, and doing so starts with our people. We know that inspired teams enlist people from a blend of backgrounds and experiences. And we know that individuals do their best when they not only bring their full selves to work but feel like they truly belong. Connecting LiveRampers to new ideas and one another is one of our guiding principles—one that informs how we hire, train, and grow our global team across nine countries and four continents. Click here to learn more about Diversity, Inclusion, & Belonging (DIB) at LiveRamp.
LiveRamp is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
To all recruitment agencies: LiveRamp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, LiveRamp employees or any other company location. LiveRamp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.