Global Product Marketing Manager, Platform & Integrations
LiveRamp is the leading data connectivity platform. We believe connected data has the power to change the world. Our platform powers insights and experiences centered around the needs of real people, and in ways that keep the Internet open for all. LiveRampers thrive on building together with curiosity and humility—and have a good bit of fun along the way. We’re always looking for smart, kind, and creative people to grow our team and impact.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe and easy for businesses to use data effectively.
As the Product Marketing Manager for Platform & Integrations, you will be the leading subject matter expert, translating technical capabilities into impactful product benefits and business value. As a storyteller, you will focus on being a vocal advocate for the customer needs and opportunities and developing scalable sales tools to optimize selling to those verticals. You’ll partner with Product Management, Sales, Marketing and other relevant stakeholders to constantly assess the product-problem fit, ensuring that what was built, shipped, and marketed exceeds our customer's expectations.
This position reports into the Global Director of Product Marketing, Core Products.
- Work closely with stakeholders to develop and execute go-to-market strategies and tactics (positioning, packaging and sales enablement) for new products and features relevant to the LiveRamp platform and top integration partners
- Collaborate with product management to ensure market needs are translated into new product capabilities, and new product capabilities are effectively rolled out to the commercial teams
- Partner closely with product teams and product marketers to articulate value of the platform and integrations across their respective applications
- Create and update sales materials that articulate LiveRamp’s value proposition, including case studies, presentation decks, and other customer/prospect-facing collateral
- Collaborate with various marketing functions to build and execute a marketing plan to drive demand, grow sales pipeline, and retain existing customers
- Represent the voice of the customer, providing customer and market insights to Sales, Account Directors, Product Management, and Marketing teams
- Draw from deep expertise of the product to clearly articulate how a given feature uniquely addresses customer use cases
- Support tracking, measuring, and reporting against key product and marketing KPIs
Your team will:
The LiveRamp product marketing team has a broad range of responsibilities, but the most important are providing customer and market insight; leading product commercialization, planning, and execution; and delivering impactful narratives and solutions for our sales and marketing teams.
- Proven B2B/SaaS product marketing leader with 3 to 5+ years of B2B and B2C experience and demonstrated experience in building breakthrough product positioning and GTM strategies that drive marketing execution plans in fast-growth organizations
- Expertise preferred within adtech, martech, or adjacent technologies including Agency, Media, and SaaS Technology
- Deep product/industry knowledge and ability to rapidly digest complex concepts and translate them into digestible marketing output
- Experience working with cross-functional teams including product management, marketing / demand generation, and sales teams, with an emphasis on enabling sales to successfully execute
- Strong business acumen with the ability to understand buyers' most critical business issues and the ability to translate product and service capabilities into real business value
- Strong presentation and oral presentation skills - you should enjoy being in front of an audience
- Understanding of advertising and marketing technology market and buyer dynamics.
- Outcome oriented with a can-do spirit that loves to exceed expectations, meet deadlines, and overcome obstacles
- Highly-collaborative team player with the knowledge, intellect and temperament to work effectively in a fast-paced, energetic and complex environment
- Type S(tartup) personality: smart, ethical, friendly, hard-working and proactive (no exceptions)
- Deep understanding of marketing and advertising technology industry
- Strong technical acumen
- Experience in a product management or technical role
- Experience interfacing with a global team
- People: Work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Fun: We host in-person and virtual events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- Work/Life Harmony: Flexible paid time off, paid holidays, options for working from home, and paid parental leave.
- Whole Health Package: Medical, dental, vision, life, disability, long term care, accident and critical illness insurance, pre-tax accounts (health, dependent and commuter), and a family forming benefit through Carrot. Plus Milk Stork, backup child and elder care, and discount on pet insurance, mental health support (via Talkspace)
- FlexPerks reimbursement program to provide flexibility and choice ($375/quarter) for fitness, emotional, financial, family, travel and entertainment, convenience and security expenses. (U.S. LiveRampers)
- Savings: Our 401K matching plan—1:1 match up to 6% of salary—helps you plan ahead. Also Employee Stock Purchase Plan - 15% discount off purchase price of LiveRamp stock (U.S. LiveRampers)
- RampRemote: A comprehensive office equipment and ergonomics program—we prove you with equipment and tools to be your most productive self, no matter where you're located
- Location: work in the heart of New York and/or from home (remote-eligible roles)
More about us:
LiveRamp’s mission is to connect data in ways that matter, and doing so starts with our people. We know that inspired teams enlist people from a blend of backgrounds and experiences. And we know that individuals do their best when they not only bring their full selves to work but feel like they truly belong. Connecting LiveRampers to new ideas and one another is one of our guiding principles—one that informs how we hire, train, and grow our global team across nine countries and four continents. Click here to learn more about Diversity, Inclusion, & Belonging (DIB) at LiveRamp.
LiveRamp is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
To all recruitment agencies: LiveRamp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, LiveRamp employees or any other company location. LiveRamp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.