Global Product Marketing Manager, GTM
LiveRamp is the leading data connectivity platform. We believe connected data has the power to change the world. Our platform powers insights and experiences centered around the needs of real people, and in ways that keep the Internet open for all. LiveRampers thrive on building together with curiosity and humility—and have a good bit of fun along the way. We’re always looking for smart, kind, and creative people to grow our team and impact.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe and easy for businesses to use data effectively.
As the Global Product Marketing Manager, GTM, you will be part of the PMM team that is the leading subject matter expert within the martech/adtech space to help take impactful product benefits and business value into content that will drive business with our commercial teams. As the PMM, GTM, you will focus on partnering with the PMM team on developing and managing scalable sales tools to optimize selling. You’ll partner with Sales and Marketing and other relevant stakeholders to constantly assess the product-problem fit, ensuring that what was built, shipped, and marketed exceeds our customer's expectations.
This position reports into the Sr Global Director of Product Marketing, Core.
- Work closely with stakeholders to develop and execute go-to-market strategies and tactics (positioning, packaging and sales enablement's) for new products and features across our portfolio
- Collaborate with product marketing teams to ensure market needs are translated into new product capabilities, and new product capabilities are effectively rolled out to the commercial teams
- Create and update sales materials that articulate LiveRamp’s value proposition including case studies, testimonials, competitive intelligence, sales plays, client pitch presentation decks, and other customer/prospect-facing collaterals
- Collaborate with various marketing functions to execution marketing strategies and tactics including blog posts, events, white papers, one-pagers and other marketing assets
- Partner with Demand Generation team to execute marketing plans that drive demand, grow sales pipeline, and retain existing customers
- Understand and define how LiveRamp works across the broader ecosystem
- Draw from deep expertise of the product to clearly articulate how a given feature uniquely addresses customer use cases
- Support tracking, measuring, and reporting against key product and marketing KPIs
Your team will:
The LiveRamp product marketing team has a broad range of responsibilities, but the most important are providing customer and market insight; leading product commercialization, planning, and execution; and delivering impactful narratives and solutions for our sales and marketing teams.
- Proven B2B/SaaS product marketing leader with 3 to 5+ years of B2B and B2C experience and demonstrated experience in building breakthrough product positioning and GTM strategies that drive marketing execution plans in fast-growth organizations
- Expertise preferred within adtech, martech, or adjacent technologies including Agency, Media, and SaaS Technology
- Deep product/industry knowledge and ability to rapidly digest complex concepts and translate them into digestible marketing output
- Experience working with cross-functional teams including product management, marketing / demand generation, and sales teams, with an emphasis on enabling sales to successfully execute
- Strong business acumen with the ability to understand buyers' most critical business issues and the ability to translate product and service capabilities into real business value
- Some experience with Technical Sales, Sales Enablement, Technical Support or Technical Marketing
- Strong presentation and oral presentation skills - you should enjoy being in front of an audience
- Outcome oriented with a can-do spirit that loves to exceed expectations, meet deadlines, and overcome obstacles
- Highly-collaborative team player with the knowledge, intellect and temperament to work effectively in a fast-paced, energetic and complex environment
- Type S(tartup) personality: smart, ethical, friendly, hard-working and proactive (no exceptions)
- Deep understanding of marketing and advertising technology industry
- Experience interfacing with a global team
- People: Work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Fun: We host in-person and virtual events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- Work/Life Harmony: Flexible paid time off, paid holidays, options for working from home, and paid parental leave.
- Whole Health Package: Medical, dental, vision, life, disability, long term care, accident and critical illness insurance, pre-tax accounts (health, dependent and commuter), and a family forming benefit through Carrot. Plus Milk Stork, backup child and elder care, and discount on pet insurance, mental health support (via Talkspace)
- FlexPerks reimbursement program to provide flexibility and choice ($375/quarter) for fitness, emotional, financial, family, travel and entertainment, convenience and security expenses. (U.S. LiveRampers)
- Savings: Our 401K matching plan—1:1 match up to 6% of salary—helps you plan ahead. Also Employee Stock Purchase Plan - 15% discount off purchase price of LiveRamp stock (U.S. LiveRampers)
- RampRemote: A comprehensive office equipment and ergonomics program—we prove you with equipment and tools to be your most productive self, no matter where you're located
- Location: work in the heart of San Francisco and/or from home (remote-eligible roles)
More about us:
LiveRamp’s mission is to connect data in ways that matter, and doing so starts with our people. We know that inspired teams enlist people from a blend of backgrounds and experiences. And we know that individuals do their best when they not only bring their full selves to work but feel like they truly belong. Connecting LiveRampers to new ideas and one another is one of our guiding principles—one that informs how we hire, train, and grow our global team across nine countries and four continents. Click here to learn more about Diversity, Inclusion, & Belonging (DIB) at LiveRamp.
LiveRamp is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
To all recruitment agencies: LiveRamp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, LiveRamp employees or any other company location. LiveRamp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.