Build the solution that transforms the real estate industry!
Want to infuse a $34B sector of the insurance and real estate industry with predictive analytics and a tech-forward customer experience? Yearning for a startup culture within a profitable nationwide company? Join Doma and send an entirely new type of real estate model into the wild.
Doma and its family of brands - States Title, North American Title Company (NATC) and North American Title Insurance Company (NATIC) - offer solutions for lenders, real estate professionals, title agents, and homeowners that make closings vastly more simple and efficient, reducing cost and increasing customer satisfaction.
- Customer Obsessed – We always put our customers first.
- Solution Driven – We solve problems that other people are afraid to.
- People leaders – We grow all of our people into leaders.
- One Team – We believe inclusion and teamwork produce the best results.
- Direct with Respect – We communicate with honesty and respect to our colleagues, customers, and partners.
About The Role
The Manager of Partnerships will report to the SVP of Business Development of the company and will partner with the product, data science, sales, and transformation teams in order to create, assess, implement and manage opportunities to grow revenue and add value outside of established sales channels.
This role will be at the intersection of Doma and the rapidly changing industry by creating relationships with companies across the real estate value chain, building business cases for collaboration, scoping partnerships, managing implementation, and owning relationships. With proven success, this person will have the opportunity to build a team.
- Focus on channel partnerships
- Understand our products and systems and easily pick up on parts of the business as well as get into a new line of business
- Source and create opportunities and manage relationships with other players in the value chain
- Be the first touch point for new external relationships that could add value to Doma
- Collaborate with the sales organizations for opportunities that are better suited to a traditional process
- Build business cases for new products and strategies in collaboration with considerations from the product, engineering, data science, operational, and finance organizations
- Scope, structure and negotiate partnerships with external parties
- Manage existing strategic partnership relationships
- 5+ years of work experience
- Be a strategic thinker
- Understanding of products and how companies use partnerships different
- Structuring and negotiation experience in B2B relationships
- Broad experience presenting, interacting and influencing key executives
- Undergraduate degree or higher
We want the work you do here to be the best work of your life.
We believe the most valuable investment we can make - and the greatest boost we can give to your career - is to build an outstanding team of colleagues who are passionate about our mission.
We currently offer the following benefits and will continually evolve them with the goal of efficiently attracting, retaining, and leveraging the very highest quality talent.
- Our passionate, capable team will always be our #1 benefit
- We are proud of the team we have built so far, and we are excited about the team we have yet to add
- Learn something new every day
- Get more done than you would anywhere else
- Competitive salaries
- Top-of-the-line computer equipment
- Multiple Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits options to allow you to customize to your and your Family’s needs
- Paid Time Off
- Health & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Commuter Flexible Spending Account (i.e. Transit or Parking)
- Supplemental Life and AD&D Insurance
- Auto & Home Insurance Group Life Insurance
- Pet Insurance
We believe in Equal Opportunity
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.