Build the solution that transforms the real estate industry!
Want to infuse a $34B sector of the insurance and real estate industry with predictive analytics and a tech-forward customer experience? Yearning for a startup culture within a profitable nationwide company? Join Doma and send an entirely new type of real estate model into the wild.
Doma and its family of brands - States Title, North American Title Company (NATC) and North American Title Insurance Company (NATIC) - offer solutions for lenders, real estate professionals, title agents, and homeowners that make closings vastly more simple and efficient, reducing cost and increasing customer satisfaction.
- Customer Obsessed – We always put our customers first.
- Solution Driven – We solve problems that other people are afraid to.
- People leaders – We grow all of our people into leaders.
- One Team – We believe inclusion and teamwork produce the best results.
- Direct with Respect – We communicate with honesty and respect to our colleagues, customers, and partners.
About the role
The Business Operations Associate - State Expansion is a high performing individual responsible for supporting key strategic and operational initiatives. This person will lead the deployment of Doma’s products to new states while building solutions that improve and scale a centralized operations function. They execute effectively on improvements to workflow, productivity, and systems, and provide support with strategic initiatives. They are excited and energized to frequently take on new challenges, learn new processes, and forge new cross-functional relationships. They collaborate with their follow Business Operations teammates and wider Operations team to create an efficient, enjoyable work environment, and share expertise with other colleagues in effective ways. They will provide invaluable operational expertise to the larger organization, including the Product, Application Support, Marketing, and Legal & Compliance teams. This individual strongly demonstrates the company’s culture and values, especially when working with customers, teammates, and stakeholders across the organization.
- Grow Doma’s core businesses by opening up new geographic territory
- Make an immediate impact on a national scale by solving complex, cross-functional problems and driving solutions through to implementation
- Create and manage communications between several stakeholders to leverage experts and design best-in-class solutions
- Conduct research and provide structured, strategic recommendations by leveraging data and insights on how to optimize our centralized and field operations in a highly regulated industry
- Collaborate with our broader Operations Team, Product, and Engineering teams to develop and deploy operational technological solutions to areas of inefficiency
- Optimize training programs to ensure high quality output within quickly scaling operation
- Work with Business Operations team to launch future operations centers and Doma’s ability to process more complex transactions
- 2-4+ years in management consulting and/or business operations
- Passion for process improvement, ability to structure complex processes and clearly identify the key issues
- Superior project management skills and extreme attention to detail
- Bias toward ownership / action
- Comfort with constant change and process improvement
- Takes initiative, wants ownership
- Strong analytical chops, comfort with data and modeling
We want the work you do here to be the best work of your life.
We believe the most valuable investment we can make - and the greatest boost we can give to your career - is to build an outstanding team of colleagues who are passionate about our mission.
We currently offer the following benefits and will continually evolve them with the goal of efficiently attracting, retaining, and leveraging the very highest quality talent.
- Our passionate, capable team will always be our #1 benefit
- We are proud of the team we have built so far, and we are excited about the team we have yet to add
- Learn something new every day
- Get more done than you would anywhere else
- Competitive salaries
- Top-of-the-line computer equipment
- Multiple Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits options to allow you to customize to your and your Family’s needs
- Paid Time Off
- Health & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Commuter Flexible Spending Account (i.e. Transit or Parking)
- Supplemental Life and AD&D Insurance
- Auto & Home Insurance Group Life Insurance
- Pet Insurance
We believe in Equal Opportunity
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.