LiveRamp is the leading data connectivity platform. We believe connected data has the power to change the world. Our platform powers insights and experiences centered around the needs of real people, and in ways that keep the Internet open for all. LiveRampers thrive on building together with curiosity and humility—and have a good bit of fun along the way. We’re always looking for smart, kind, and creative people to grow our team and impact.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe and easy for businesses to use data effectively.
Reporting to the Chief Information Officer, the Head of Enterprise Program Management Office (EPMO) is responsible for working closely with leadership across the organization to identify transformation and operational improvement project opportunities, define roadmaps, and drive decisions to support LiveRamp’s global strategic initiatives and growth.
The key skills that would make the candidate successful in this role are influencing others to think strategically, earning leadership trust, solving end-to-end business problems, and leading prioritization decisions.
You will be responsible for:
Governance, Program Delivery, and Communications
- Project and Program governance; including leading the Business Owners & Steering Committee meetings to align on project prioritization, roadmaps, and issue resolution as needed.
- Leading, evangelizing and evolving the project governance process from project intake through execution
- Partnering with business sponsors to ensure a strong business case is developed for all project requests, including defining the business problem, desired business (both operating and financial) outcomes, and resource identification
- Managing execution of successful delivery of the plan to deliver these outcomes
- Leading the Business Owners & Steering Committee meetings to set an operating rhythm to ensure effective prioritization, decision making and information flow for the leadership team and key partners.
- Preparing and delivering initiative updates to senior leadership with executive-ready presentations and thoughtful facilitation
- Anticipating risks, proactively identifying risk mitigation, and balancing the business needs with the ability to successfully deliver the project
- Conducting ongoing resource planning discussions with the business to provide data to assist in making project prioritization and roadmap decisions
- Monitoring the progress of key strategic priorities to ensure we meet our OKRs, timelines and budgets.
- Remaining flexible to changing priorities, and being open to new ideas
Customer and Outcome Focus:
- Role-modeling a deep focus on our customers, internal and external, understanding their needs, communicating in ways that make an impact, and measuring what matters most.
- Prioritizing and leading continuous process improvement efforts that drive customer or business impacts by collaborating with business leaders
- Defining what success looks like and measures progress towards goal and accountable for results
Facilitative Leadership & Strategic Thought Partner
- Building strategic relationships and influencing partners across the organization.
- Driving effective teamwork, communication, collaboration, and commitment across multiple groups with competing priorities
- Understanding interdependencies between teams, with a process to understand status, identify risk and build mitigations plans as needed
- Understanding the problem, identifying needs of stakeholders and proactively communicating in a way that perpetuates our strategic message and instills confidence
- Leading, coaching and developing a team of Project Managers that are responsible for delivering enterprise-wide cross-functional transformation and enterprise technology projects
- Defining expectations for the EPMO team, coach and develop employees, and have tough conversations when necessary
- Developing an in-depth understanding of LiveRamp’s markets, products and services
- 10+ years program and project management experience in business transformation and enterprise technology
- 5+ years experience in leading and evolving a PMO focused on successfully delivering business transformation and enterprise technology projects (preferably in a SaaS software environment)
- Experience working with and communicating updates to C-Level leadership
- Strong digital acumen - understands what’s required (both technical and business readiness), concepts of MVPs and rapid experimentation, and has worked in agile environments.
- Experience leading change and program operations in a digital environment for 3+ years
- MBA degree, Consulting or equivalent business experience
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively with project team members
- High level of initiative; comfortable navigating an ambiguous and fast-paced environment
- Experience in effectively using project management tools (SmartSheet and/or MS Project) & GSuite (email, slides, docs, and sheets)
- People: Work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Fun: We host in-person and virtual events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- Work/Life Harmony: Flexible paid time off, paid holidays, options for working from home, and paid parental leave.
- Whole Health Package: Medical, dental, vision, life, disability, long term care, accident and critical illness insurance, pre-tax accounts (health, dependent and commuter), and a family forming benefit through Carrot. Plus Milk Stork, backup child and elder care, and discount on pet insurance, mental health support (via Talkspace)
- FlexPerks reimbursement program to provide flexibility and choice ($375/quarter) for fitness, emotional, financial, family, travel and entertainment, convenience and security expenses. (U.S. LiveRampers)
- Savings: Our 401K matching plan—1:1 match up to 6% of salary—helps you plan ahead. Also Employee Stock Purchase Plan - 15% discount off purchase price of LiveRamp stock (U.S. LiveRampers)
- RampRemote: A comprehensive office equipment and ergonomics program—we prove you with equipment and tools to be your most productive self, no matter where you're located
- Location: work in the heart of San Francisco and/or from home (remote-eligible roles)
More about us:
LiveRamp’s mission is to connect data in ways that matter, and doing so starts with our people. We know that inspired teams enlist people from a blend of backgrounds and experiences. And we know that individuals do their best when they not only bring their full selves to work but feel like they truly belong. Connecting LiveRampers to new ideas and one another is one of our guiding principles—one that informs how we hire, train, and grow our global team across nine countries and four continents. Click here to learn more about Diversity, Inclusion, & Belonging (DIB) at LiveRamp.
LiveRamp is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
To all recruitment agencies: LiveRamp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, LiveRamp employees or any other company location. LiveRamp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.