The Asana marketing team is focused on driving growth and building a brand that customers love. We focus not only on acquiring users but also on creating content and campaigns that nurture existing teams and drive them to upgrade. Our team is growing rapidly and includes team members focused on product marketing, content creation, partnerships, ads, and lifecycle marketing.
We’re looking for a detail-oriented, collaborative Project Manager to join our Web Experience Team. You will specialize in producing world-class web experiences and will serve as the project manager, spearheading collaboration with multiple teams across Asana’s global offices. You will ensure we’re continually evolving asana.com as a best-in-class SaaS website and will champion how to delight and convert our digital audiences. This role is inherently cross-functional; you will partner with SEO, editorial & content, marketing program managers, designers, translators, and web developers to ensure on-time delivery against all web project program deadlines.
What you’ll achieve
- Creating & executing best-in-class web experiences in web content management systems (Contentful, AEM, Drupal, etc.) or through developer tools like Github.
- End-to-end project ownership for a variety of web initiatives including web redesigns, campaign execution, creating new templates, and/or content migrations.
- Lead collaboration with stakeholders to define goals, scope project requirements, and own the development of project timelines and milestones.
- Align project stakeholders through transparency by providing progress updates for your web projects, proactively identifying and communicating roadblocks, and architecting solutions to help Asana achieve its goals.
- Align creative resources and timelines with our brand team and effectively communicate timelines to keep all web projects on track.
- Collaborate with web operations to identify and prioritize engineering requests necessary to support future production needs.
- Champion efficient, high-quality project management execution through continual optimization and iteration of templates, processes, and resources for web production workflows in Asana.
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate user engagement data to champion user-friendly, performant web experiences with a data-driven strategy.
- Support prioritization of requests for our agency and contractor web producers.
- Passionate about learning about emerging web trends and advancements in technology.
- 3-5 years proven experience managing web initiatives: Website redesigns, digital campaign execution, and micro-site launches.
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced environment, think differently, and see opportunities/solutions where others don’t.
- Ability to navigate and thrive in ambiguity. You show proven results for growing a business, processes, systems to drive growth and efficiencies.
- The ability to absorb new information readily and to put it into practice effectively.
- Experience supporting SEO, Content, and Conversion Rate Optimization teams.
- Experience working with technical teams and marketing teams is highly preferred.
- Experience working with web content management systems (Contentful, AEM, Drupal, etc.), project management tools (Asana, Jira), developer tools (Github), analytics tools (Google Analytics) highly preferred.
- Identifies opportunities to work with other teams to better serve customers and cross-functional stakeholders.
- Strong communication and relationship-building skills. Experience partnering closely with cross-functional partners from a wide variety of disciplines and backgrounds.
- Experience working on an international website supporting multiple languages.
- Experience refining production processes in partnership with outside agencies and vendors.
- Experience working with Web Analytical tools such as Google Analytics highly preferred.
Asana helps teams orchestrate their work, from small projects to strategic initiatives. Millions of teams around the world rely on Asana to achieve their most important goals, faster. Asana has been named a Top 10 Best Workplace for 5 years in a row, is Fortune's #1 Best Workplace in the Bay Area, and one of Glassdoor’s and Inc.’s Best Places to Work. After spending more than a year physically distanced, Team Asana is safely and mindfully returning to in-person collaboration, incorporating flexibility that adds hybrid elements to our office-centric culture. With 11+ offices all over the world, we are always looking for individuals who care about building technology that drives positive change in the world and a culture where everyone feels that they belong.
We believe in supporting people to do their best work and thrive, and building a diverse, equitable, and inclusive company is core to our mission. Our goal is to ensure that Asana upholds an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected and valued, whether they are applying for an open position or working at the company. We welcome applicants of any educational background, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, citizenship, socioeconomic status, disability, and veteran status.