Head of CPG Sales and Account Management Brazil
LiveRamp’s mission is to make it safe and easy for businesses to use and collaborate around data effectively.
We are the leaders in data connectivity. Our Safe Haven platform enables companies to build strong and secured data collaboration initiatives with their business partners to better connect their consumers with the brands and products they love. Our SaaS infrastructure brings powerful insights, data science tooling, controlled activation and closed-loop measurement capabilities in order to create superior customer experiences. We thrive on solving challenging problems and enabling our customers’ success - and we’re always looking for smart, humble, compassionate people to help us get there.
ABOUT THIS JOB BASED IN BRAZIL
The Senior Retail / CPG Sales & Account Management Executive is responsible for growing new logo revenue from brands and retailers direct sales and for managing the complete post-sales lifecycle of a portfolio of Retailers / Brands to ensure they derive maximum value from our products.
The role is responsible for selling LiveRamp’s SaaS offering to marketing, data, business intelligence, sales and category management / RGM teams within leading global brands and retailers in Brazil and to support Retail / CPG clients in their journey. The role is also responsible for building the Brazilian team dedicated to Retail / CPG sales & account management.
We require a creative deal maker that has strong experience in Consumer Goods and/or Digital Marketing and know how to navigate and manage large and complex CPG and Retail organisations, engage C-Suite executives and thrive in a fast-paced environment where they are surrounded by people who inspire you to be better and work harder every day.
- Play the lead role in developing the Retail / CPG vertical in Brazil
- Own the sales cycle - from initial lead generation to close
- Holding $1m+ annual quota of new logo sales
- Manage day to day a portfolio of Consumer Products Goods companies clients ($250k+ annual contract value) in Brazil
- Own all business operations for the existing book of business you support - this includes working directly with internal resources and stakeholders such as Legal and Privacy teams, managing SalesForce opportunities, and driving solutions to completion with product and technical support teams.
- Coordinate and manage all activities within these accounts for improvement, growth and continued strategic development. You fully own renewals and detect upsell opportunities to hand over to the sales team
- Evangelising LiveRamp’s services and products within brands. Build and expand relationships within global brands.
- Build, train and maintain a world-class, high performing team
- Develop operational and forecasting excellence for the team
- Attending events, trade shows, networking events to build contact book
- Strong sales leader with 10+ years professional experience
- 10+ years experience working with Retail / CPG clients
- 7+ years of experience working with clients in a customer facing role (customer success and/or account management preferred).
- 5+ years management experience a plus
- Digital Marketing experience (Programmatic, Social Media, etc.)
- Analytics / Advertising / Marketing experience in a traditional, brand-focused environment
- Experience in selling to C-Level brand execs - CMO / CDO / CIO / Marketing Director / Head of Procurement / Heads of Analytics / Head of Sales, etc.
- Experience working with/at Consumer Products Goods companies / Brands, Data Providers, Agencies and Marketing Services organizations a plus
- Technical SaaS platforms commercialization experience a plus
- Experience troubleshooting technical problems and managing issues through to resolution
- Proven track record of Meeting/Exceeding quarterly quota
- Strong networking skills and black book of contacts at leading brands / CPGs and Retailers in Brazil
- Quick to learn and able to communicate technical and marketing concepts to clients
- Strong interest in analytics and digital marketing activation for Brands / CPGs
- Knowledge of digital advertising technologies and data analytics / performance measurement trends
- Ability to hustle and create opportunities
- Independent, self-sufficient, needing little management, only coaching
- Type S(tartup) personality: smart, ethical, friendly, hard-working and proactive (no exceptions)
- BA/BS degree required
- MBA or other relevant advanced degree preferred
- Fluency in Portuguese & English - French a plus