LiveRamp is the leading data connectivity platform. We are committed to connecting the world’s data safely and effectively, advancing innovation, and empowering people to do good. Our platform powers customer experiences centered around the needs and concerns of real people, keeping the Internet open for all. We enable individuals around the world to connect with the brands and products they love. LiveRampers thrive on solving challenging problems for the good of humanity—and we’re always looking for smart, kind, and creative people to help us get there.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe and easy for businesses to use data effectively.
LiveRamp is building and growing its Global Services business in the U.S. and is in need of a skilled technical consultant who can tell a story with data. You’ll work directly with our largest and most complex clients to help them maximize their success and utilization of our platform. You’ll need to translate client needs into tactical, analytic requirements and run the analyses on their behalf. Additionally and a critical requirement, you must be able to understand and communicate advanced engineering concepts to non-technical stakeholders.
- Collaborate with clients and the rest of the Global Services team to understand client goals, define an approach and work within the LiveRamp product environment to deliver results.
- Work closely with our largest clients across the LiveRamp suite of products to deliver custom solutions supported by world class services.
- Advise clients on the best possible solution even if it is not what the client initially thought they wanted.
- Apply an analytical approach to problem-solving, troubleshooting and understanding client needs.
- You will be the primary services interface for some of our largest clients and partners. Timely and professional communication will be critical to the success of your role.
- Drive customer discovery sessions to gain a deep understanding of client requirements and leverage LiveRamp platforms to deliver results.
- Project Management - each implementation will be its own project and you will be expected to manage multiple clients simultaneously in varying stages of progress along a documented process.
- Fast learner - you must be able to quickly grasp and learn new technical subjects and be able to explain them to others. This also includes an understanding of the LiveRamp suite of products and their benefit to the client.
- Selfless Team Player - you will interact with business, engineering, product and clients, representing many different types of personalities and opinions. You must be able to effectively communicate and navigate between all parties.
Your team will:
The Global Services team fits into the LiveRamp vision and mission by ensuring our clients are getting the maximum value from our platform via white glove service and tailored solutions.
- Bachelors and/or Masters degree in a technical discipline (Computer Science, Technology, Engineering, Math) or other quantitative fields
- 2 years of relevant experience preferably in data science or adtech/advertising technology.
- Fluent in SQL, Ruby, Python or another programming language for analytic and automation purposes.
- Strong presentation skills including confident presence over the phone, Zoom and in person. You’ll be presenting results in front of external audiences both small and large.
- Quick to learn and help communicate technical concepts to clients - you know your weaknesses and pull in appropriate resources when needed.
- Self-starter - we need a person who begins work or undertakes a project on their own initiative without the need for constant supervision
- Technical Expert in Training - you know the ins and outs of Big Data processes, GCP, Automation or you have a strong desire to learn them.
- Data science experience
- Understanding of LiveRamp’s role in the market and the broader adtech/martech space
- Experience in client facing roles
- Knowledgeable of media planning, measurement, and optimization process and acumen (both online and offline)
- Ability to work in ambiguous environments with little direction
- Technical experience with analytical tools, methodologies, and design
- Willingness and desire to learn and adopt new skills - both technical and non-technical - in order to craft and deliver the best solutions.
- People: Work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Fun: We host in-person and virtual events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- Work/Life Harmony: Flexible paid time off, paid holidays, options for working from home, and paid parental leave.
- Whole Health Package: Medical, dental, vision, life, disability, long term care, accident and critical illness insurance, pre-tax accounts (health, dependent and commuter), and a family forming benefit through Carrot. Plus Milk Stork, backup child and elder care, and discount on pet insurance, mental health support (via Talkspace)
- FlexPerks reimbursement program to provide flexibility and choice ($375/quarter) for fitness, emotional, financial, family, travel and entertainment, convenience and security expenses. (U.S. LiveRampers)
- Savings: Our 401K matching plan—1:1 match up to 6% of salary—helps you plan ahead. Also Employee Stock Purchase Plan - 15% discount off purchase price of LiveRamp stock (U.S. LiveRampers)
- RampRemote: A comprehensive office equipment and ergonomics program—we prove you with equipment and tools to be your most productive self, no matter where you're located
- Location: work in the heart of San Francisco, Seattle, New York City, Phoenix, Little Rock or remote
More about us:
LiveRamp’s mission is to connect data in ways that matter, and doing so starts with our people. We know that inspired teams enlist people from a blend of backgrounds and experiences. And we know that individuals do their best when they not only bring their full selves to work but feel like they truly belong. Connecting LiveRampers to new ideas and one another is one of our guiding principles—one that informs how we hire, train, and grow our global team across eight countries and four continents.
LiveRamp is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
To all recruitment agencies: LiveRamp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, LiveRamp employees or any other company location. LiveRamp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.