LiveRamp is the leading data connectivity platform. We believe connected data has the power to change the world. Our platform powers insights and experiences centered around the needs of real people, and in ways that keep the Internet open for all. LiveRampers thrive on building together with curiosity and humility—and have a good bit of fun along the way. We’re always looking for smart, kind, and creative people to grow our team and impact.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe and easy for businesses to use data effectively.
Are you a customer-centric thinker with project management skills, have a keen eye for detail and a passion for doing right by the customer? Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment where you are surrounded by people who inspire you to be better and work harder every day? Do you want to be on the vanguard of marketing technology, attribution/measurement, and media analytics? Consider joining our team.
As one of LiveRamp’s Data Plus Math (D+M) Measurement Account Directors, you will help the world’s leading brands analyze the business impact of their advertising. D+M is on the cutting edge of marketing attribution and measurement, and the top marketers in the world look to our team to help them use data and analytics to plan and optimize their media spend.
- Act as a product expert across the media product line to enhance the customer’s existing usage and adoption and to cultivate and achieve future opportunities with their accounts
- Develop and cultivate strong customer relationships while continually seeking opportunities to showcase value propositions
- Leverage your previous analytical experience and analytical approach to inform customer discussions and develop data-driven solutions and insights for your customer
- Develop strong relationships with key customer contacts (executive and operational) in order to achieve a trusted-advisor status
- Lead internal project management to ensure that the work behind each customer engagement is streamlined and delivered in a timely and organized manner
- Identify new product expansion and analytics services opportunities within your customer base
- Manage all aspects of the customer relationship including leading customer and agency partner discussions, capturing notes, and developing presentations and status reports, as required
- Develop thought leadership in the form of whitepapers and case studies
- Collaborate and support other internal and customer-facing initiatives
- Drive upsell opportunities and renewals across your book of business
- 6+ years of customer-facing and consultative account management experience at an agency, research or digital media services firm
- Experience managing and growing SaaS and/or subscription revenue within existing customer relationships a plus
- Hands-on analytics (media, customer, digital, big data) experience a significant plus
- Willingness and comfort with travel to customer sites, as required
- A deep understanding of and experience in TV and/or digital media including the relationship between bought, earned and owned media
- Strong communication skills and the ability to examine, synthesize, and present data to various stakeholders (customers and partners)
- Exceptional verbal and written communication and presentation skills. Able to effectively articulate a unique value proposition that resonates with customer needs.
- A successful track record of engagement with multiple customers and points of contact
- Attention to detail and the ability to prioritize, organize, and operate in a fast moving, entrepreneurial start-up environment
- A strategic thinker and problem solver who uses data, analytical skills and story-telling to support reasoning.
- Demonstrated ability to work across at all levels of a customer or partner organization
- Comfortable managing the contracts and negotiations process within various stakeholders (e.g. customer, procurement, and finance)
- Able to work in ambiguous situations and be able to take charge and lead the client to the best opportunity for them
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- This position requires Covid-19 vaccination due to the nature of work (ie - required travel, etc)
- Passion for organization, problem solving, and project management (PMI certification desirable but not mandatory)
- Quick to learn and help communicate technical concepts to clients
- Great communication skills both internally and externally. You are punctual and always answer emails and calls within 12 hours.
- Excellent problem resolution skills and attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize among competing tasks
- Super independent and self-sufficient. You need little management, only coaching and mentorship.
- Type S(startup) personality: smart, ethical, friendly, hard-working and proactive (no exceptions).
- People: Work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Fun: We host in-person and virtual events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- Work/Life Harmony: Flexible paid time off, paid holidays, options for working from home, and paid parental leave.
- Whole Health Package: Medical, dental, vision, life, disability, long term care, accident and critical illness insurance, pre-tax accounts (health, dependent and commuter), and a family forming benefit through Carrot. Plus Milk Stork, backup child and elder care, and discount on pet insurance, mental health support (via Talkspace)
- FlexPerks reimbursement program to provide flexibility and choice ($375/quarter) for fitness, emotional, financial, family, travel and entertainment, convenience and security expenses. (U.S. LiveRampers)
- Savings: Our 401K matching plan—1:1 match up to 6% of salary—helps you plan ahead. Also Employee Stock Purchase Plan - 15% discount off purchase price of LiveRamp stock (U.S. LiveRampers)
- RampRemote: A comprehensive office equipment and ergonomics program—we prove you with equipment and tools to be your most productive self, no matter where you're located
- Location: work in the heart of Boston, New York, or Remote
More about us:
LiveRamp’s mission is to connect data in ways that matter, and doing so starts with our people. We know that inspired teams enlist people from a blend of backgrounds and experiences. And we know that individuals do their best when they not only bring their full selves to work but feel like they truly belong. Connecting LiveRampers to new ideas and one another is one of our guiding principles—one that informs how we hire, train, and grow our global team across nine countries and four continents. Click here to learn more about Diversity, Inclusion, & Belonging (DIB) at LiveRamp.
LiveRamp is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
This position requires proof of Covid-19 vaccination due to the nature of work (i.e. required travel, etc.).
To all recruitment agencies: LiveRamp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, LiveRamp employees or any other company location. LiveRamp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.