LiveRamp is the leading data connectivity platform. We believe connected data has the power to change the world. Our platform powers insights and experiences centered around the needs of real people, and in ways that keep the Internet open for all. LiveRampers thrive on building together with curiosity and humility—and have a good bit of fun along the way. We’re always looking for smart, kind, and creative people to grow our team and impact.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe and easy for businesses to use data effectively.
LiveRamp is looking for a software engineer to help achieve our security and user experience vision by revamping our account management and permissioning systems.
The AAA (Authentication and Access) team is here to make this vision a reality. The team owns the end to end implementation of the systems related to account/user management and permissions, including authentication, authorization and asset permissioning. You will have a massive impact on the user experience of our customers as well as the entire engineering organization.
- Be a key contributor to the backing services that unify LiveRamp’s user experience
- Collaborate with the entire engineering organization to realize our RBAC vision
- Make mistakes. Fix them; learn from them; make different ones next time.
- Be at the forefront of technology innovation. Keep LiveRamp on the cutting edge of industry tools and best practices.
- Push your teammates to become stronger engineers. They will do the same for you.
- Take our engineering, business development, and culture in a whole new direction during one of our four Hackweeks every year.
Your team will:
- Make our RBAC vision a reality across the stack
- Develop and maintain critical highly available low-latency systems related to Authentication and Authorization
- Be a key part of LiveRamp’s security infrastructure
- 2+ years experience in application development
- Enjoy collaborating on an agile development team
- Excited by the idea to work on highly available low-latency software
- Experience working with a remote, global team
- Experience with at least one system programming language (Golang, Java, C++, Rust, ...)
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience with Google Cloud Platform
- Experience with Infrastructure as code tools (e.g. Terraform)
- Excited about working on systems where security is critical
- People: Work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Fun: We host in-person and virtual events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- Work/Life Harmony: Flexible paid time off, paid holidays, options for working from home, and paid parental leave.
- Whole Health Package: Medical, dental, vision, life, disability, long term care, accident and critical illness insurance, pre-tax accounts (health, dependent and commuter), and a family forming benefit through Carrot. Plus Milk Stork, backup child and elder care, and discount on pet insurance, mental health support (via Talkspace)
- FlexPerks reimbursement program to provide flexibility and choice ($375/quarter) for fitness, emotional, financial, family, travel and entertainment, convenience and security expenses. (U.S. LiveRampers)
- Savings: Our 401K matching plan—1:1 match up to 6% of salary—helps you plan ahead. Also Employee Stock Purchase Plan - 15% discount off purchase price of LiveRamp stock (U.S. LiveRampers)
- RampRemote: A comprehensive office equipment and ergonomics program—we prove you with equipment and tools to be your most productive self, no matter where you're located
- Location: work in the heart of San Francisco and/or from home
More about us:
LiveRamp’s mission is to connect data in ways that matter, and doing so starts with our people. We know that inspired teams enlist people from a blend of backgrounds and experiences. And we know that individuals do their best when they not only bring their full selves to work but feel like they truly belong. Connecting LiveRampers to new ideas and one another is one of our guiding principles—one that informs how we hire, train, and grow our global team across nine countries and four continents. Click here to learn more about Diversity, Inclusion, & Belonging (DIB) at LiveRamp.
LiveRamp is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
To all recruitment agencies: LiveRamp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, LiveRamp employees or any other company location. LiveRamp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.