LiveRamp is the leading data connectivity platform. We believe connected data has the power to change the world. Our platform powers insights and experiences centered around the needs of real people, and in ways that keep the Internet open for all. LiveRampers thrive on building together with curiosity and humility—and have a good bit of fun along the way. We’re always looking for smart, kind, and creative people to grow our team and impact.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe and easy for businesses to use data effectively.
Marketers are looking for ways to engage audiences with a personalized experience across multiple platforms. Our Data Management team is responsible for helping scale various revenue-driving applications while building the technology stack for the future. We collaborate closely with various internal applications (e.g., LiveRamp’s core onboarding business, as well as growth businesses in Measurement, TV, Data Marketplace, Safe Haven, Healthcare, etc…). Our mission is to build a scalable, innovative stack that fuels revenue growth while achieving the product vision of becoming a true API-first, PaaS, cloud native platform. We are at the heart of the company’s transformation, and are looking for experienced leaders that thrive in chaos and love to build disruptive products. The Product Manager - Usage Metrics will be central to executing upon the vision set forth around the Liveramp ecosystem.
- Collaborate with x-functional leaders to define a clear and measurable product strategy
- Understand customer needs and use them to inform clear product priorities
- Take accountability for delivering against a roadmap, leveraging product management and agile development best practices
- Obsess with customer needs: Define advertiser/brand, agency and data platform pain points, needs and product requirements
- Deliver Engineering solutions: Work closely with Engineering to define and deliver the capabilities around usage metrics
- Influence Product Team and Execution:
- Influence & empower world-class product managers, Operations and Commercial teams
- Establish culture to reliably translate requirements into product delivery
- Establish business-outcome-based OKR prioritization and roadmap in collaboration with Sales, Ops, Product Marketing, Legal, Engineering, etc.
- Guide and mentor team members to navigate complex dependency management and make short and long term trade-offs across multiple products / stakeholders.
- Create alignment on priority and approach: Drive alignment on how usage metrics are defined and deployed.
- Work with Commercial Leaders (Sales, Marketing, Ops) to understand customer needs, market trends and to align on product roadmap
- Work with Engineering Leadership to build technology that maximizes customer value and creates the desired customer experience
- Work with various other functions to deliver product and revenue end-to-end, e.g., Product Marketing, Legal, Operations
You should be excited at the prospect of improving the lives of internal and external users and experienced in juggling multiple initiatives at once., You should have outstanding communication and prioritization skills. It is also important that you have the ability to quickly establish rapport and credibility with a wide variety stakeholders.
Specific qualifications for this role include:
- You have 3+ years professional work experience, including 1+ in SaaS Product Management (AdTech, MarTech or adjacent technologies a plus)
- You feel comfortable with ambiguity and can effectively use the resources available to you to make informed decisions
- You can guide both strategy and execution, as the owner of a backlog you’ll be responsible for the 1000 foot view as well as the nitty gritty of how to get it all done
- You’re comfortable talking to an executive one minute and an engineer the next
- You are data-driven; you always strive to let data inform your decisions and love making measureable a impact
- You are both empathetic and analytic: you are able to deduce needs from feedback and never confuse a squeaky wheel with something being the top priority
- You have the aptitude to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
- You can manage, simplify, and prioritize dozens of requirements, deadlines, and projects
- Experience in digital advertising
- Experience with billing and usage metric best practices
- Familiarity with LiveRamp offerings
- People: Work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Fun: We host in-person and virtual events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- Work/Life Harmony: Flexible paid time off, paid holidays, options for working from home, and paid parental leave.
- Whole Health Package: Medical, dental, vision, life, disability, long term care, accident and critical illness insurance, pre-tax accounts (health, dependent and commuter), and a family forming benefit through Carrot. Plus Milk Stork, backup child and elder care, and discount on pet insurance, mental health support (via Talkspace)
- FlexPerks reimbursement program to provide flexibility and choice ($375/quarter) for fitness, emotional, financial, family, travel and entertainment, convenience and security expenses. (U.S. LiveRampers)
- Savings: Our 401K matching plan—1:1 match up to 6% of salary—helps you plan ahead. Also Employee Stock Purchase Plan - 15% discount off purchase price of LiveRamp stock (U.S. LiveRampers)
- RampRemote: A comprehensive office equipment and ergonomics program—we prove you with equipment and tools to be your most productive self, no matter where you're located
- Location: work in the heart of San Francisco and/or from home (remote-eligible roles)
More about us:
LiveRamp’s mission is to connect data in ways that matter, and doing so starts with our people. We know that inspired teams enlist people from a blend of backgrounds and experiences. And we know that individuals do their best when they not only bring their full selves to work but feel like they truly belong. Connecting LiveRampers to new ideas and one another is one of our guiding principles—one that informs how we hire, train, and grow our global team across nine countries and four continents. Click here to learn more about Diversity, Inclusion, & Belonging (DIB) at LiveRamp.
LiveRamp is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
To all recruitment agencies: LiveRamp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, LiveRamp employees or any other company location. LiveRamp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.