The database market is massive (the IDC estimates it to be $119B+ by 2025!) and MongoDB is at the head of its disruption. The MongoDB community is transforming industries and empowering developers to build amazing apps that people use every day. We are the leading modern data platform and the first database provider to IPO in over 20 years. Join our team and be at the forefront of innovation and creativity.
MongoDB is seeking an Executive Assistant for our APAC Team, supporting the SVP of APAC Sales. This role is also responsible for working on global projects, supporting EAs in other regions as required.
This position is ideal for a dynamic, intelligent, highly organized individual who takes ownership over the details and loves to get things done. In this role your day will consist of managing and prioritizing a steady stream of requests, meetings and trips, and anticipating how your Executives want these priorities to be handled. To succeed, you’ll have to balance the needs and requirements of multiple parties and be ready to pitch-in wherever necessary. You should feel comfortable interacting with high-level executives and know how and when to manage up. You know Google apps for business like the back of your hand in addition to Microsoft Office Suite and Outlook, and thrive in a fast-paced environment without getting frazzled.
- Responsibilities for the Executive Assistant include the ability to think and plan ahead, delegate responsibilities appropriately and manage time effectively
- Manage the daily schedule, multiple requests and priorities of the Executive and all travel and expenses. Be ready to handle international itineraries and last-minute changes
- Manage the Execs’ calendars meticulously and thoughtfully, coordinating all meetings and calls, including video conferencing and team events
- Lead, drive and execute on various team events and offsite meetings, including ushering contracts through the procurement process and accounts payable for payment. You will also be required to assist with onsite logistics of the events
- Liaise with execs, drive, create and review correspondence, spreadsheets, slide decks, and meeting agendas
- Track action items and key issues to closure with a high degree of integrity and accountability
- Manage multiple requests and priorities – staying calm under pressure, exercising judgment, and seeing beyond the day-to-day to anticipate changing needs
- Work cross-functionally with a diverse range of individuals at all levels in the organization
- Provide sales data analysis from systems and dashboards for headcount information updates and summaries for VPs, working closely with the SalesOp team
- Assist with special assignments/projects, as needed
- 5+ years’ experience supporting one or more executives, or other relevant experience working directly with executives
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
- Proficiency with Google Apps (Gmail, Google Docs, Google Calendar), Microsoft Office, and video conferencing tools
- A strong team player, who thrives in a collaborative setting and who is able to work with individuals at all levels of the organization
- Highly organized and a meticulous attention to detail with complex calendar management experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Creative, flexible, and innovative team player
- Able to handle highly sensitive and confidential material
- Experience booking high volume domestic and international travel
- Open to working the flexible hours demanded by this position
- Proven ability to keep a calm head under pressure, exercising judgment, and seeing beyond the day-to-day to anticipate changing
- Take feedback well, but also able to work autonomously with little direction and make decisions as needed
- Discretion, diplomacy and excellent judgment; high degree of integrity when dealing with highly sensitive and confidential material
To drive the personal growth and business impact of our employees, we’re committed to developing a supportive and enriching culture for everyone. From employee affinity groups, to fertility assistance and a generous parental leave policy, we value our employees’ wellbeing and want to support them along every step of their professional and personal journeys. Learn more about what it’s like to work at MongoDB, and help us make an impact on the world!
MongoDB is committed to providing any necessary accommodations for individuals with disabilities within our application and interview process. To request an accommodation due to a disability, please inform your recruiter.
MongoDB, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type and makes all hiring decisions without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.