Build the solution that transforms the real estate industry!
Want to infuse a $34B sector of the insurance and real estate industry with predictive analytics and a tech-forward customer experience? Yearning for a startup culture within a profitable nationwide company? Join Doma and send an entirely new type of real estate model into the wild.
Doma and its family of brands - States Title, North American Title Company (NATC) and North American Title Insurance Company (NATIC) - offer solutions for lenders, real estate professionals, title agents, and homeowners that make closings vastly more simple and efficient, reducing cost and increasing customer satisfaction.
- Customer Obsessed – We always put our customers first.
- Solution Driven – We solve problems that other people are afraid to.
- People leaders – We grow all of our people into leaders.
- One Team – We believe inclusion and teamwork produce the best results.
- Direct with Respect – We communicate with honesty and respect to our colleagues, customers, and partners.
About The Role
Reporting to the CMO and working alongside the senior marketing leadership team, the Marketing Chief of Staff is a master of cross-functional leadership, a practiced decision-maker, determined problem solver, and capable of navigating competing demands and priorities.You will have an impact on the efficiency and productivity of the Marketing team by streamlining strategic business initiatives, driving program management, managing marketing budgets and communicating across the organization.
- Drive the annual and quarterly planning processes with Marketing leadership and across the broader GTM team, working hand in hand with FP&A
- Develop and implement operating reports to drive alignment, accountability and coordination across the team (from OKR’s to team communications and more)
- Create an inclusive and efficient way to establish operational priorities and plan resources needed for Corporate Development initiatives
- Manage weekly Marketing leadership meetings and monthly team meetings including setting the agenda, and tracking follow through to increase accountability
- Manage 3rd party contracts and vendors to ensure projects proceed on a timely basis.
- Manage marketing team budgets and provide timely reports to marketing leadership
Skills & Experience
- 4+ years of experience with Program/Project Management, and/or business process consulting/operations background with strong knowledge of Marketing operations
- Ideal candidate will have had some prior experience as a Chief of Staff or as a senior leader within a Marketing organization at a high growth technology business
- Diligent and extremely organized with strong attention to detail
- Outstanding at building relationships and collaborating with peers, senior leaders and cross functionally to produce great results
- Strong project management and decision-making skills.
- Self-motivated, highly organized, articulate, and possess excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Ability to see the big picture as well as keen attention to detail.
- Possess a strong teamwork ethic; must have the ability to work both independently and as part of a larger team.
- Motivated, positive attitude, and results-oriented.
We want the work you do here to be the best work of your life.
We believe the most valuable investment we can make - and the greatest boost we can give to your career - is to build an outstanding team of colleagues who are passionate about our mission.
We currently offer the following benefits and will continually evolve them with the goal of efficiently attracting, retaining, and leveraging the very highest quality talent.
- Our passionate, capable team will always be our #1 benefit
- We are proud of the team we have built so far, and we are excited about the team we have yet to add
- Learn something new every day
- Get more done than you would anywhere else
- Competitive salaries
- Top-of-the-line computer equipment
- Multiple Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits options to allow you to customize to your and your Family’s needs
- Paid Time Off
- Health & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Commuter Flexible Spending Account (i.e. Transit or Parking)
- Supplemental Life and AD&D Insurance
- Auto & Home Insurance Group Life Insurance
- Pet Insurance
We believe in Equal Opportunity
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.