LiveRamp is the leading data connectivity platform. We are committed to connecting the world’s data safely and effectively, advancing innovation, and empowering people to do good. Our platform powers customer experiences centered around the needs and concerns of real people, keeping the Internet open for all. We enable individuals around the world to connect with the brands and products they love. LiveRampers thrive on solving challenging problems for the good of humanity—and we’re always looking for smart, kind, and creative people to help us get there.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe and easy for businesses to use data effectively.
As an Implementation Manager, you will be responsible for setting customers up for long-term success on LiveRamp products by managing the implementation process for SMB and Enterprise accounts. As the technical and operational go to post-sale and pre-account management, you will drive adoption and customer value by managing overall project delivery including customer education and training, system configuration, QA, and setup.
To be successful as an Implementation Manager, you should have comprehensive project management knowledge, be highly organized, thrive in and be effective in ambiguous environments, be able to easily communicate technical concepts to non-technical people, and be able to work collaboratively across organizations.
- Own customer relationship through implementation (post-sale / pre-account management), collaborating with customers and internal stakeholders to understand business goals and define an implementation strategy
- Own operational and product success of customers by onboarding, training, and educating customers on LiveRamp products
- Create and setup customer configurations within LiveRamp systems
- Demonstrate a deep understanding of LiveRamp products and services
- Identify implementation challenges and develop practical recommendations / trade-offs to maximize customer value
- Document specific product setup and workflows
- Act as a Technical Consultant externally and internally. You will work with many of the world's largest and most well-known brands, advertisers and agencies, financial institutions, and data providers, while collaborating with LiveRamp Sales, Technical Services, and Product teams
- Provide mentorship and guidance to other team members where necessary
- Ability to travel a few times a year, where needed and possible
- 4+ years of implementation, project management experience OR experience in a similar technical customer-facing role driving projects and executing on deliverables in a SaaS environment (ex: Solutions Architect, Technical Consultant, etc.) - high growth / fast-paced company experience is a plus
- Knowledge of the advertising technology ecosystem (DMPs, DSPs, SSPs, Ad Servers, Publishers), what they do, and how they work together is preferred
- Experience with SQL, relational databases, bash, Ruby on Rails is ideal
- Proven ability to lead complex projects cross-functionally, around 15 projects at any given time
- Strong verbal and written communication skills both internally and externally
- Proactive, thorough, and transparent in communication - people rarely need to follow up with you
- Communicate effectively with technical and non-technical audience(s), from on the ground ops teams to executives; ability to quickly understand and decompose complex questions and concepts
- Process driven - Has a strong desire to create, implement, and iterate on processes that lead to a standardized and extremely positive experience for every customer
- Action-oriented and independent with hands-on experience delivering business results
- Willingness and desire to learn and adopt new skills - both technical and non-technical - in order to craft and deliver the best solutions