LiveRamp is the leading data connectivity platform. We believe connected data has the power to change the world. Our platform powers insights and experiences centered around the needs of real people, and in ways that keep the Internet open for all. LiveRampers thrive on building together with curiosity and humility—and have a good bit of fun along the way. We’re always looking for smart, kind, and creative people to grow our team and impact.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe and easy for businesses to use data effectively.
As a founding member of our People Analytics team, you will be responsible for enabling the team to make informed decisions when it comes to our talent. You will work with your HR Technology teammates, the Enterprise Business Intelligence team, and People & Culture team stakeholders to build the framework for scalable people data, reporting, and analytics solutions.
- Collaborate with the Head of HR Technology to create and implement the people analytics roadmap
- Support ad hoc data requests; design and co-develop user-friendly dashboards & visualizations to enable data-driven decisions
- Provide analytics support for our P&C team across the employee lifecycle from Greenhouse (ATS) to Workday (HCM), and other people data systems.
- Improve the efficiency of reporting processes
- Partner with HR Tech lead to drive data integrity across the People team's systems
- Present insights and findings; partner with stakeholders to use data to diagnose business needs, and turn qualitative and quantitative data into actionable insights and people strategies
Your team will:
This role is part of the HR Technology & People Ops team within our People & Culture organization. The HR Technology & People Ops team is responsible for enabling P&C stakeholders, and all LiveRampers, to do their best people-related work through simple and awesome technology and process solutions. The group works in close partnership with our Talent Enablement, Business Partner, Talent Acquisition, Legal, Workplace Experience, and Diversity, Inclusion, & Belonging teams.
- Possess a deep understanding of HR processes.
- 5+ years of experience with HR systems and data structures (Workday, Greenhouse, etc.), including reporting, analytics
- Experience with G-suite, Excel, SQL and other visualization tools such as Tableau
- Ability to generate analysis from different data sets and visualize / explain the data in an easy-to-understand manner.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills (verbal, written and presentation) to diverse audiences
- Ability to work well in a hyper-growth, fast-paced environment.
- Strong end-user focus, understanding the needs of both technical and non-technical end users.
- Excellent program and project management skills
- Experience supporting various LMS and ATS platforms.
- People: Work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Fun: We host in-person and virtual events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- Work/Life Harmony: Flexible paid time off, paid holidays, options for working from home, and paid parental leave.
- Whole Health Package: Medical, dental, vision, life, disability, long term care, accident and critical illness insurance, pre-tax accounts (health, dependent and commuter), and a family forming benefit through Carrot. Plus Milk Stork, backup child and elder care, and discount on pet insurance, mental health support (via Talkspace)
- FlexPerks reimbursement program to provide flexibility and choice ($375/quarter) for fitness, emotional, financial, family, travel and entertainment, convenience and security expenses. (U.S. LiveRampers)
- Savings: Our 401K matching plan—1:1 match up to 6% of salary—helps you plan ahead. Also Employee Stock Purchase Plan - 15% discount off purchase price of LiveRamp stock (U.S. LiveRampers)
- RampRemote: A comprehensive office equipment and ergonomics program—we prove you with equipment and tools to be your most productive self, no matter where you're located
- Location: work in the heart of Philadelphia and/or from home (remote-eligible roles)
More about us:
LiveRamp’s mission is to connect data in ways that matter, and doing so starts with our people. We know that inspired teams enlist people from a blend of backgrounds and experiences. And we know that individuals do their best when they not only bring their full selves to work but feel like they truly belong. Connecting LiveRampers to new ideas and one another is one of our guiding principles—one that informs how we hire, train, and grow our global team across nine countries and four continents. Click here to learn more about Diversity, Inclusion, & Belonging (DIB) at LiveRamp.
LiveRamp is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
To all recruitment agencies: LiveRamp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, LiveRamp employees or any other company location. LiveRamp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.