LiveRamp is the leading data connectivity platform. We believe connected data has the power to change the world. Our platform powers insights and experiences centered around the needs of real people, and in ways that keep the Internet open for all. LiveRampers thrive on building together with curiosity and humility—and have a good bit of fun along the way. We’re always looking for smart, kind, and creative people to grow our team and impact.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe and easy for businesses to use data effectively.
- Work closely with a team of talented backend engineers based in the US
- Help lay out current and future design and architecture of frontend framework for the product
- Collaborate closely with other UI and application development teams to build designs coherent with other parts of the Liveramp system
- Drive implementation of frontend products through the entire software development life cycle.
- Work closely with other front-end and backend engineers in the team to design and build key frontend applications, user interfaces, and APIs that support the growth of all LiveRamp Products.
- Work closely with the User Experience team to set a technical strategy for the next generation of Metadata Management Systems frontend.
- Help drive projects through various agile development practices to plan, breakdown and execute work while partnering with other disciplines to promote a scalable process
- Help mentor and guide junior developers, consulting engineers.
- Provide needed help in driving the hiring process as needed.
Your team will:
- Design and build APIs and user experiences that drive the growth of all LiveRamp products.
- Build frontend experiences that make it a delight for customers to manage their customer data
- Build tools that enable data analysts and data scientists to turn data into actionable insights.
- Continuously improve the user interface tech stack: contribute to internal libraries, tools and leverage best of breed open source technologies.
- Help develop reusable UI components that can be embedded into other applications allowing other applications to activate uniform data discovery experience.
- 8 or more years of experience designing and building scalable UIs, APIs, and infrastructures.
- Have a product-oriented mindset: you like offering technical solutions to business problems.
- Type S(tartup) personality: smart, ethical, friendly, hard-working and proactive.
- Experience developing responsive web applications using React, Redux and modern JS tooling.
- Experience creating and consuming RESTful API’s using NodeJS or Flask
- Experience creating and consuming GraphQL APIs
- Experience with Relational (PostgreSQL) and NoSQL databases
- Experience with GCP or another cloud provider (AWS, Azure, ...).
- Experience deploying and maintaining applications in Kubernetes
- Familiarity developing data tools in Python and SQL
- Experience working on a remote-first team.
- People: Work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Fun: We host in-person and virtual events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- Work/Life Harmony: Flexible paid time off, paid holidays, options for working from home, and paid parental leave.
- Whole Health Package: Medical, dental, vision, life, disability, long term care, accident and critical illness insurance, pre-tax accounts (health, dependent and commuter), and a family forming benefit through Carrot. Plus Milk Stork, backup child and elder care, and discount on pet insurance, mental health support (via Talkspace)
- FlexPerks reimbursement program to provide flexibility and choice ($375/quarter) for fitness, emotional, financial, family, travel and entertainment, convenience and security expenses. (U.S. LiveRampers)
- Savings: Our 401K matching plan—1:1 match up to 6% of salary—helps you plan ahead. Also Employee Stock Purchase Plan - 15% discount off purchase price of LiveRamp stock (U.S. LiveRampers)
- RampRemote: A comprehensive office equipment and ergonomics program—we prove you with equipment and tools to be your most productive self, no matter where you're located
- Location: work in the heart of San Francisco and/or from home (remote-eligible roles)
More about us:
LiveRamp’s mission is to connect data in ways that matter, and doing so starts with our people. We know that inspired teams enlist people from a blend of backgrounds and experiences. And we know that individuals do their best when they not only bring their full selves to work but feel like they truly belong. Connecting LiveRampers to new ideas and one another is one of our guiding principles—one that informs how we hire, train, and grow our global team across nine countries and four continents. Click here to learn more about Diversity, Inclusion, & Belonging (DIB) at LiveRamp.
LiveRamp is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
To all recruitment agencies: LiveRamp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, LiveRamp employees or any other company location. LiveRamp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.