LiveRamp is the leading data connectivity platform. We believe connected data has the power to change the world. Our platform powers insights and experiences centered around the needs of real people, and in ways that keep the Internet open for all. LiveRampers thrive on building together with curiosity and humility—and have a good bit of fun along the way. We’re always looking for smart, kind, and creative people to grow our team and impact.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe and easy to connect the world’s data, people, and applications.
ABOUT THIS JOB
Are you a self-motivated individual who loves building and nurturing strategic partnerships? Do you want to be surrounded by people who inspire you to be better and work harder every day? Do you want to be on the vanguard of marketing technology and Big Data? Consider joining our fast moving, growing team.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Manage and grow our largest and most strategic partnerships with Premium Publishers & Platforms partners in France
- Be a LiveRamp subject matter expert with an emphasis in our Identity Infrastructure and Safe Haven offerings.
- Work cross-functionally with LiveRamp’s core Sales team, Product, Legal, and Data Ethics to achieve desired results for partner engagements with LiveRamp technology.
- Flexibly adapt to changing industry conditions.
- Maintain a consistent and healthy pipeline of direct and influenced revenue opportunities to achieve targets set for your portfolio of partners.
- Take the lead in upleveling our overall approach to strategic partnerhips and deliver on a long-term vision and strategy to scale.
- Regularly communicate learnings in this market effectively to internal stakeholders at LiveRamp.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- 3+ years of experience in business development, partnerships and/or client facing roles.
- Experience working in a highly cross-functional role across technical and commercial groups.
- Great communication skills both internally and externally. Must be able to synthesize complex, multi-party business proposals effectively.
- Type S(tartup) personality: smart, ethical, friendly, hard-working and proactive (no exceptions).
- Extremely flexible - able to tackle anything that comes your way.
- A deep understanding of identity ecosystems and data infrastructure
- A successful track record and methodical approach to engagement with multiple contacts across partners going high-and-wide within organizations. Must have a demonstrated and successful track record managing and closing enterprise deals.
- Experience of Facebook, Pinterest, Business manager, DSP interface and Campaign trafficking.