LiveRamp is the leading data connectivity platform. We believe connected data has the power to change the world. Our platform powers insights and experiences centered around the needs of real people, and in ways that keep the Internet open for all. LiveRampers thrive on building together with curiosity and humility—and have a good bit of fun along the way. We’re always looking for smart, kind, and creative people to grow our team and impact.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe and easy for businesses to use data effectively.
The LiveRamp Commercial Strategy team is responsible for driving commercial business transformation through leading key initiatives identified by the senior leadership team and business leaders. We focus on defining and implementing Sales Strategy (e.g. ideal customer profiles, channel strategy, growth & attach strategies), Customer Experience Strategy (e.g. post-sale team structure definition, Customer Engagement programs frameworks), Organization Optimization and Special Commercial Initiatives (e.g. M&A integration, Board materials).
You’ll be joining as a Commercial Strategy Sr. Associate reporting into the Director of Commercial Strategy. You will own and also support larger initiatives in the Commercial Strategy team, and will be responsible for working with business stakeholders to plan and execute commercial initiatives across the enterprise. You will lead discussions, drive decisions, and manage key activities necessary to successfully deliver the Commercial initiatives. Leading initiatives require the ability to work effectively with business sponsors to design the business strategy, processes, and change management, along with providing project management.
- Manage multiple complex and large projects simultaneously from initiation through delivery. Own planning and execution of strategic projects with a strong focus on understanding and delivering to the business objectives and measuring outcomes.
- Document and develop cross functional processes and project methodology needed to deliver on commercial goals. Lead continuous process improvement through identification and implementation of best practices.
- Lead meetings, provide status updates, and dashboards to keep the project team and senior leadership current on progress and risks for escalation.
- Ensure correct prioritization based on business impact, functional support and timing.
- Coach business stakeholders and leaders to drive decisions and change management.
- Establish strong relationships across the commercial team, business sponsors, key stakeholders and project team members.
- Drive effective teamwork, communication, collaboration, and commitment across multiple groups with competing priorities.
Your team will:
Ensure that LiveRamp’s Commercial team meets and exceeds our current goals and is set up to be scalable for the future, while working closely with the Commercial leadership team and other key stakeholders in Finance, HR, Sales Operations, Product, Marketing and Business Technology to define and rollout initiatives.
- 3-5 years experience in a consulting, program or project management, internal strategy & operations, or business analyst roles
- AdTech or MarTech experience is a plus
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively with project team members
- Strong analytical skills to identify requirements and potential solutions with business sponsors, stakeholders, and project team members
- Experience in effectively using project management tools (SmartSheet and/or MS Project) & GSuite (email, slides, docs, and sheets)
- GSD attitude that will push through roadblocks
- Ability to build strong relationships across all parts of the organization
- People: Work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Fun: We host in-person and virtual events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- Work/Life Harmony: Flexible paid time off, paid holidays, options for working from home, and paid parental leave.
- Whole Health Package: Medical, dental, vision, life, disability, long term care, accident and critical illness insurance, pre-tax accounts (health, dependent and commuter), and a family forming benefit through Carrot. Plus Milk Stork, backup child and elder care, and discount on pet insurance, mental health support (via Talkspace)
- FlexPerks reimbursement program to provide flexibility and choice ($375/quarter) for fitness, emotional, financial, family, travel and entertainment, convenience and security expenses. (U.S. LiveRampers)
- Savings: Our 401K matching plan—1:1 match up to 6% of salary—helps you plan ahead. Also Employee Stock Purchase Plan - 15% discount off purchase price of LiveRamp stock (U.S. LiveRampers)
- RampRemote: A comprehensive office equipment and ergonomics program—we prove you with equipment and tools to be your most productive self, no matter where you're located
- Location: work in the heart of San Francisco, New York City, Phoenix and/or from home (remote-eligible roles)
More about us:
LiveRamp’s mission is to connect data in ways that matter, and doing so starts with our people. We know that inspired teams enlist people from a blend of backgrounds and experiences. And we know that individuals do their best when they not only bring their full selves to work but feel like they truly belong. Connecting LiveRampers to new ideas and one another is one of our guiding principles—one that informs how we hire, train, and grow our global team across nine countries and four continents. Click here to learn more about Diversity, Inclusion, & Belonging (DIB) at LiveRamp.
LiveRamp is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
This position requires proof of Covid-19 vaccination due to the nature of work (i.e. required travel, etc.).
To all recruitment agencies: LiveRamp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, LiveRamp employees or any other company location. LiveRamp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.