Airbnb is a mission-driven company dedicated to helping create a world where anyone can belong anywhere. It takes a unified team committed to our core values to achieve this goal. Airbnb's various functions embody the company's innovative spirit and our fast-moving team is committed to leading as a 21st century company.
About Airbnb: Founded in August of 2008 and based in San Francisco, California, Airbnb is a trusted community marketplace for people to list, discover, and book unique travel experiences around the world. Whether an apartment for a night, a castle for a week or a villa for a month, Airbnb allows people to Belong Anywhere through unique travel experiences at any price point, in more than 85,000 cities and over 191 countries. We promote a culture of curiosity, humanity, and creativity through our product, brand, and, most importantly, our peop
We are looking for an enthusiastic, passionate and experienced trainer to join the Bangalore CX Training Team - one who can juggle delivery, assistance with content development and training projects, all while motivating and inspiring the CS organisation.
Trainers are responsible for onboarding all new Community Support team members, facilitating on-going training and urgent ad-hoc training and fulfilling training requests. The successful candidate is someone who thrives in a dynamic environment and has a passion for Airbnb and our community. You are the ultimate host.
What you’ll do:
- ● Facilitating training, solo or with a co-trainer, following approved curriculum
● Managing the classroom to ensure an organized and productive learning environment for all trainees
● Ensuring trainee success by providing coaching and feedback during training and providing feedback to leads on trainee engagement and performance
● Keeping up with the day-to-day logistics of running a training, including communicating training details to trainees, coordinating classroom materials, and other administrative duties as required
● Collecting and communicating to the Training Lead feedback on the effectiveness of the training program through training surveys and ongoing observations
● As a Subject Matter Expert, remaining vigilant to identify gaps in knowledge and process, and communicate potential solutions to the appropriate parties
● Assisting with development of ongoing CX education programmes
● Undertake assigned training projects, both regional and global, in collaboration with teammates and stakeholders
● Maintaining up to date, functional knowledge of Airbnb product, as well as CX tools, systems, and workflows
● Supporting new and seasoned trainers and sharing knowledge within the Training Team
● Maintaining the position of a role model within the company, as the face of Airbnb and of Airbnb Training to trainees in the classroom and to the wider Airbnb team.
What you bring:
● A minimum of 5 years of overall experience within customer service domain & 2 years of training or teaching experience preferred
● Ability to speak and write English fluently
● An insatiable passion for learning and education
● Strong experience in a Customer Service Operations environment
● Proven Classroom Management experience
● Strong presentation and facilitation skills
● Strong attention to detail
● Ability to always be innovative and adapting to new technologies and learning styles
● Time management and organizational skills; Able to prioritize a large workload effectively
● Works independently and thinks globally
● Collaborative personality – Someone who can work with a Training Team spread across the world, all working together towards common goals
● Communication and interpersonal skills; ability to work across departments and levels.
● Flexible and adaptable to changing business needs
● Should be okay with 24*7 shifts