LiveRamp is the leading data connectivity platform. We believe connected data has the power to change the world. Our platform powers insights and experiences centered around the needs of real people, and in ways that keep the Internet open for all. LiveRampers thrive on building together with curiosity and humility—and have a good bit of fun along the way. We’re always looking for smart, kind, and creative people to grow our team and impact.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe and easy for businesses to use data effectively.
As a Senior Data Scientist with LiveRamp's measurement team, you will be responsible for the design and deployment of analytics models using state of the art technology and tools. Our product provides solutions to help many top businesses evaluate and optimize their advertising strategies for products across all different segments. This includes working with petabytes of data under management, developing applications, executing workflows, running analytics and producing enriched visualizations and data artifacts - all in a safe, privacy-compliant environment.
- Work with large volumes of data and build, deploy and optimize models built in AWS and GCP
- Introduce technology innovations to keep LiveRamp on the cutting edge of industry tools and best practices
- Collaborate with Data Scientists and Engineers across LiveRamp
- Be responsible for managing your own R&D efforts when building new models
- Work on time-series data analysis and synthetic control models
- Be a role model for junior scientists as you help them learn and grow
- At times, work directly with clients and partner organizations to help develop solutions and products
Your team will:
Work together on projects to help each other learn about the systems and grow as scientists and engineers. Everyone on the team is expected to become an expert across all areas of work related to the products the team is responsible for.
- 4+ years experience in applied data science or equivalent experience
- Most importantly, must have a strong desire to learn and grow
- Masters degree required (PhD Preferred) - Statistics, Physics, Data Science, or other data related field
- Have written production level code in at least one compiled language (Java, C++, Go, etc), one interpreted language (Python, Ruby, etc) and one data query language (SQL, GraphQL, SPARQL, etc)
- Experience working in cloud/container/serverless environments (AWS, GCP, Azure)
- Enjoy learning new technologies and approaches. You will absolutely work with technologies new to you
- Have a startup personality: smart, ethical, friendly, hard-working and creative
- A strong desire to grow into the role is a big plus. You will be working on things that are new to you, and learning and spreading your knowledge across the team is essential
- People: Work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Fun: We host in-person and virtual events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- Work/Life Harmony: Flexible paid time off, paid holidays, options for working from home, and paid parental leave.
- Whole Health Package: Medical, dental, vision, life, disability, long term care, accident and critical illness insurance, pre-tax accounts (health, dependent and commuter), and a family forming benefit through Carrot. Plus Milk Stork, backup child and elder care, and discount on pet insurance, mental health support (via Talkspace)
- FlexPerks reimbursement program to provide flexibility and choice ($375/quarter) for fitness, emotional, financial, family, travel and entertainment, convenience and security expenses. (U.S. LiveRampers)
- Savings: Our 401K matching plan—1:1 match up to 6% of salary—helps you plan ahead. Also Employee Stock Purchase Plan - 15% discount off purchase price of LiveRamp stock (U.S. LiveRampers)
- RampRemote: A comprehensive office equipment and ergonomics program—we prove you with equipment and tools to be your most productive self, no matter where you're located
- Location: offices in New York and Boston, a strong presence in Seattle, and opportunities for remote work in the US.
More about us:
LiveRamp’s mission is to connect data in ways that matter, and doing so starts with our people. We know that inspired teams enlist people from a blend of backgrounds and experiences. And we know that individuals do their best when they not only bring their full selves to work but feel like they truly belong. Connecting LiveRampers to new ideas and one another is one of our guiding principles—one that informs how we hire, train, and grow our global team across nine countries and four continents. Click here to learn more about Diversity, Inclusion, & Belonging (DIB) at LiveRamp.
LiveRamp is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
To all recruitment agencies: LiveRamp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, LiveRamp employees or any other company location. LiveRamp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.