At Asana, we’re building collaboration software to help every team in the world become more effective in working together and realising their goals. Our Customer Success team is committed to helping customers adopt Asana as both a technology product and a holistic approach to teamwork as the leader in the Work Management category. We strive to help all of our customers, across countries, industries, and functions, get off on the right foot and continue to get the most value out of Asana over time.
We're looking for a Customer Success Manager (CSM) to help enable and grow our largest and most strategic customers in the French Markets. As an Asana Enterprise CSM, you’ll partner closely with our Sales professionals to deploy Asana to new and existing customers, help existing customers achieve desired outcomes through Asana, and continuously forge relationships across your large, complex customer base.
Equipped with the knowledge of what it takes for customers to succeed with Asana, you will serve as the voice of your customers cross-functionally, providing feedback to the Product team and broader business. To the entire Asana team, you’ll exemplify an empathetic, customer-centric perspective.
Based in Paris, you will join our EMEA Customer Success team and report to the EMEA Manager, Enterprise Customer Success , based in London.
What you'll achieve:
- Growing relationships in a portfolio of strategic customers accounts and weaving a web to develop new relationships while supporting existing teams to ultimately drive adoption and retention of Asana across their organisation
- Work with customers to understand their unique goals and business processes as well as provide expert knowledge of Asana; Nurture relationships with influential stakeholders and empower them to be Asana champions
- Execute on all phases of the customer journey, including deployment design and execution, change management consulting, business performance reviews, roadmap advisory, and renewal touchpoints
- Be a cross-functional superstar:
- Partner with Sales to build strategic account plans, create executive relationships, drive customer satisfaction and identify expansion opportunities
- Identify growth opportunities within your Customers organisation that lead to increasing their Return on Investment (ROI) working with Asana
- Own the lifecycle of your customers accounts with a lens on the renewals cycle and influencing longer term customer growth and relationships
- Drive success through Scaled services to maximise impact across large account deployments
- Liaise with Support and Finance to help quarterback resolutions for customer issues and optimization opportunities
- Work collaboratively with the Marketing team to build customer references and co-develop resources to better support our strategic customers
- Serve as the voice of your customers and the EMEA market by surfacing key trends and insights back to our Product, Research, and business teams in San Francisco HQ
- Analyse customer usage in internal data systems to identify, communicate, and act upon both risks and opportunities; Proactively drive data-driven, account-focused campaigns to increase customer engagement and product adoption
- Travel and meet customers on-site up to 25% of the time
- 3-5 years demonstrated success in an Account Management or Customer Success role
- Fluent in both English and French
- Experience managing a book of high-value customer relationships in pre and post-sales or deployment to drive adoption
- Can demonstrate ability to work in complex customer environments at executive and department levels
- Skilled at identifying and forging relationships with decision makers and influential stakeholders
- You’re devoted to ensuring our customers’ success and adoption of Asana and advocate for regional customers’ needs
- Solid communicator. You’re able to communicate confidently & concisely through Asana, via email, over the phone, or in person, with all audiences (from cross-functional team to executive stakeholder)
- Self-motivated, Curious and proactive team player. You have a bias for action and work effectively in a highly ambiguous, ever-changing environment.
- Driven, process-oriented person. You’re able to effectively balance competing priorities and make decisions that best support Asana, the team, and the customer.
Asana helps teams orchestrate their work, from small projects to strategic initiatives. Millions of teams around the world rely on Asana to achieve their most important goals, faster. Asana has been named a Top 10 Best Workplace for 5 years in a row, is Fortune's #1 Best Workplace in the Bay Area, and one of Glassdoor’s and Inc.’s Best Places to Work. After spending more than a year physically distanced, Team Asana is safely and mindfully returning to in-person collaboration, incorporating flexibility that adds hybrid elements to our office-centric culture. With 11+ offices all over the world, we are always looking for individuals who care about building technology that drives positive change in the world and a culture where everyone feels that they belong.
We believe in supporting people to do their best work and thrive, and building a diverse, equitable, and inclusive company is core to our mission. Our goal is to ensure that Asana upholds an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected and valued, whether they are applying for an open position or working at the company. We welcome applicants of any educational background, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, citizenship, socioeconomic status, disability, and veteran status.