The database market is massive (the IDC estimates it to be $119B+ by 2025!) and MongoDB is at the head of its disruption. The MongoDB community is transforming industries and empowering developers to build amazing apps that people use every day. We are the leading modern data platform and the first database provider to IPO in over 20 years. Join our team and be at the forefront of innovation and creativity.
MongoDB is the leading modern, general-purpose database platform. Headquartered in New York, with offices across North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific, MongoDB is one of the fastest-growing enterprise software companies in the world! As a Sales Systems Forecasting Specialist, you will work closely with other groups in the company located around the world. Learn more at www.mongodb.com
This role can be based out of any of our EMEA offices or remotely in the EMEA region.
Our team is called Sales Productivity. This means that we focus on identifying and removing friction from our internal systems and processes to make our salesforce more efficient and effective.
As a Salesforce Administrator, you will be joining a cross-functional team of support associates, system administrators, project managers, software engineers, enablement experts and sales operations professionals. You will be involved in and take a lead role in projects that are critical to the success of the business.
- Design, create and support solutions to drive business processes in Salesforce that are secure and scalable. This includes: Workflow Rules, Flow, Validation Rules, custom fields, page layouts, custom objects, Apex or Lightning Web Components development etc.
- Liaise with stakeholders across the entire sales organization and ecosystem (Sales, Marketing, Finance, IT, Operations) to understand their constantly evolving needs
- Take full ownership of project delivery (if applicable supported by a Business Analyst and/or project manager). This includes requirements discovery sessions, solution design, build, testing and roll-out
- Collaborate with Sales Enablement to drive adoption as well as the most effective use of our platforms
- Take ownership of data management of any data migrations and mass updates required as part of solution delivery
- Serve as an escalation point for the Sales Support team as well as other teams on technical issues related to sales systems
- Work with our external vendors to escalate issues and monitor resolution
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience as a Salesforce Administrator supporting a sales organization in a large Salesforce org.
- Salesforce Admin, Advanced Admin, and/or Platform App Builder Certifications are preferred but not required if you can demonstrate proficiency through experience
- Prior experience working in Sales Operations, Business Analysis, or Business Systems teams in a tech company is preferred
- Prior experience with Sales Productivity tools required, for example: Outreach.io, Full Circle Insights, LeanData, ZoomInfo, Clari etc.
- Experience working with large data volumes and facilitating this in solution design is preferred but not required
- Apex/Lightning Development experience is a bonus
- Detail-oriented and process-minded, but also able to explain complex issues, processes and solutions in clear and simple terms to those you work with
- Excellent communication skills for interacting with stakeholders in requirements gathering, design, proof-of-concept demonstrations, implementation, and support of solutions we manage
- Ability to juggle requests of varying urgency with tasks related to long term projects and the flexibility to adapt to changing priorities.
Our Core Values
- Think Big, Go Far: We are big dreamers with a passion for creativity. We eagerly pursue new opportunities and markets through innovation and disruption
- Make It Matter: We are relentless in our pursuit of meaningful impact. We think strategically and are clear on what we are and are not trying to do
- Build Together: We achieve amazing things by connecting and leveraging the diversity of skills, experiences and backgrounds of our entire organization
- Embrace the Power of Differences: We achieve amazing things by connecting and leveraging the diversity of skills, experiences and backgrounds of our entire organization
- Be Intellectually Honest: We embrace reality. We apply high-quality thinking and rigor. We have courage in our convictions but work hard to ensure biases or personal beliefs do not get in the way of finding the best solution
- Own What You Do: We take ownership and are accountable for everything that we do. We empower and we are empowered to make things happen, and balance independence with interdependence
To drive the personal growth and business impact of our employees, we’re committed to developing a supportive and enriching culture for everyone. From employee affinity groups, to fertility assistance and a generous parental leave policy, we value our employees’ wellbeing and want to support them along every step of their professional and personal journeys. Learn more about what it’s like to work at MongoDB, and help us make an impact on the world!
MongoDB is committed to providing any necessary accommodations for individuals with disabilities within our application and interview process. To request an accommodation due to a disability, please inform your recruiter.
MongoDB is an equal opportunities employer.