LiveRamp is the leading data connectivity platform. We believe connected data has the power to change the world. Our platform powers insights and experiences centered around the needs of real people, and in ways that keep the Internet open for all. LiveRampers thrive on building together with curiosity and humility—and have a good bit of fun along the way. We’re always looking for smart, kind, and creative people to grow our team and impact.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe and easy for businesses to use data effectively.
As the Senior Enterprise Architect, you will be a core member of LiveRamp’s BT leadership with overall responsibility to define the enterprise process and applications architecture.
You will provide thought leadership while aligning business objectives, functions and processes with IT strategy, across multiple LiveRamp application teams and business units into a cohesive enterprise architecture. You are a collaborator, co-creator and you ‘act like an owner’ in solving problems and challenges together with the business.
- Establish and champion enterprise architecture - spanning both systems and associated business processes
- Serve as a trusted advisor to senior leadership on current trends, best-in-class architectures, processes, and technologies
- Responsible for the development and presentation of the overall vision that underlies the proposed enterprise architecture and then assists in transforming that vision through execution into the solution; Provide expertise to identify and translate system requirements into solution design and architecture documentation
- Define the end-to-end processes; process & system capability requirements; and enterprise architecture, ensuring that they align with the business roadmap and corporate strategy
- Ensure existing enterprise applications are fully leveraged and work with business analysts to track and assess the long-term efficacy of architectural decisions and related technology projects
- Create strategies and use cases that use technology and automation to improve operations and refine core processes and systems (such as procure-to-pay, order-to-cash, record-to-report)
- Define the process for data governance and management for key enterprise data objects - Customers, Products, Assets, Employees, etc.
- Maintain a future view of technology trends, aligning and evolving the technology roadmap accordingly; Evaluate systems (applications and infrastructure) and recommend operational and/or technical efficiencies, cost savings and alignment with business and technology goals
- Work closely with process owners to define, benchmark, implement, and track business value and operational KPIs to drive future growth and improvements
- Lead the definition of the business transformation roadmap, incorporating cost-benefit analysis, prioritization and interdependencies
- Determine the architectural implications of new business requirements, identify dependencies, and recommend optimal solutions to scale and mitigate risk
- Lead critical, cross-functional initiatives for the enterprise, including end-to-end process evaluations and redesigns, operational improvements and play a key role in technology implementations
- 12+ years of experience in an IT architecture or business analyst role
- 5+ years experience as an Enterprise Architect including in-depth knowledge of system architecture, process and data flow documentation and standards
- Familiarity with architecture principles and frameworks like TOGAF
- Demonstrable expertise in various business domains and processes Lead-to-Cash, Hire to Retire, Record to Report, Source-to-Pay, etc.
- Hands-on experience in a variety of enterprise applications - ERP, CRM, EDW, with a focus on SaaS applications
- BS in Information Systems or other technology related field
- Experience within publicly traded high-growth PaaS/SaaS companies preferred
- Drive and resolve in overcoming challenges and seeking new innovative solutions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present complex information in a clear, concise manner to all audiences
- Excellent influencing skills with an ability to build consensus, facilitate change, and communicate at all levels in the organization (executive, function, technical)
- People: Work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Fun: We host in-person and virtual events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- Work/Life Harmony: Flexible paid time off, paid holidays, options for working from home, and paid parental leave.
- Whole Health Package: Medical, dental, vision, life, disability, long term care, accident and critical illness insurance, pre-tax accounts (health, dependent and commuter), and a family forming benefit through Carrot. Plus Milk Stork, backup child and elder care, and discount on pet insurance, mental health support (via Talkspace)
- FlexPerks reimbursement program to provide flexibility and choice ($375/quarter) for fitness, emotional, financial, family, travel and entertainment, convenience and security expenses. (U.S. LiveRampers)
- Savings: Our 401K matching plan—1:1 match up to 6% of salary—helps you plan ahead. Also Employee Stock Purchase Plan - 15% discount off purchase price of LiveRamp stock (U.S. LiveRampers)
- RampRemote: A comprehensive office equipment and ergonomics program—we prove you with equipment and tools to be your most productive self, no matter where you're located
- Location: work in the heart of San Francisco and/or from home (remote-eligible roles)
More about us:
LiveRamp’s mission is to connect data in ways that matter, and doing so starts with our people. We know that inspired teams enlist people from a blend of backgrounds and experiences. And we know that individuals do their best when they not only bring their full selves to work but feel like they truly belong. Connecting LiveRampers to new ideas and one another is one of our guiding principles—one that informs how we hire, train, and grow our global team across nine countries and four continents. Click here to learn more about Diversity, Inclusion, & Belonging (DIB) at LiveRamp.
LiveRamp is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
To all recruitment agencies: LiveRamp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, LiveRamp employees or any other company location. LiveRamp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.