Airbnb is a mission-driven company dedicated to helping create a world where anyone can belong anywhere. It takes a unified team committed to our core values to achieve this goal. Airbnb's various functions embody the company's innovative spirit and our fast-moving team is committed to leading as a 21st century company.
We are looking for a Recruiting Coordinator to help our team take recruiting to a whole new level at Airbnb in San Francisco. If you want to be a key player in a tight knit, dynamic and fast-paced team, this is a great opportunity for you.
This is a full-time, contract position for 12 months with the possibility of extending.
What you will be doing:
- Representing Airbnb: You will be a representation of Airbnb even in a remote setting. You must be able to represent our friendly, genuine and passionate Airbnb culture through all communications with candidates.
- Act as point of contact for candidates; coordinate, schedule, and manage interviews as well as travel and accommodation arrangements when required. Making sure everyone is in the right place at the right time.
- Using our applicant tracking system and relevant recruiting processes to keep organized and help keep our busy team on track.
- One team, one goal. Our Recruiting Coordination team works together to reach our goals. This will include supporting multiple functions, cross-training, hosting and scheduling support and completing assigned tasks.
- Facilitate high volume of interviews including, but not limited to scheduling and hosting of: phone screens, video conferencing, onsite interviews, as well as, support pre/post-interview meetings.
- Provide updates to candidates regarding their applicant/interview status as needed.
- Develop strong candidate and stakeholder relationships (Hiring Managers, Recruiting, etc) and maintain effective communication channels.
- General administrative duties for the team
The ideal candidate will be:
- Experience scheduling and supporting recruitment activity across multiple offices is a plus
- BA or 1-2 years work experience in a customer/candidate facing professional environment
- Obsessed with candidate experience: we see our candidates as our guests, and we are their hosts. It is the Coordinator's job to ensure a smooth experience at HQ.
- Detail oriented, highly organized, able to multitask - we move fast here and we are constantly changing directions, but we keep it all together AND we think that is fun. You should too.
- A team player and true people person.
- An excellent communicator, both written and verbal. With an appropriate blend of professionalism and friendliness
- Polished communication. You'll interface with senior leadership and executive level candidates.
- You have a keen eye for detail. You're always double checking things
- Self-directed with a high sense of urgency while maintaining a meticulous attention to detail
- Anticipate possible issues before they arise and effectively problem solve in advance. This includes independently making quick, educated decisions.
- Impeccable attention to detail, the ability to maintain a high degree of professionalism and a calm demeanour
- Demonstrate excellent judgment, discretion and sensitivity
- Able to take initiative and have the confidence to keep interviews running on time, persuade people to get their feedback in a timely manner, and nudge the recruiters to get back to their candidates when necessary.
- Passionate about the product, concept, history and culture of Airbnb
- Proficiency in MS Office/Google products
- Personable and able to keep a positive attitude under stressful and shifting circumstances
- Creative and process-driven: you're constantly looking for ways to make things work more efficiently