LiveRamp is the leading data connectivity platform. We believe connected data has the power to change the world. Our platform powers insights and experiences centered around the needs of real people, and in ways that keep the Internet open for all. LiveRampers thrive on building together with curiosity and humility—and have a good bit of fun along the way. We’re always looking for smart, kind, and creative people to grow our team and impact.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe and easy for businesses to use data effectively.
The Identity team at LiveRamp has a burning passion for building the best Identity Resolution capability in the world. Our platform ingests trillions of records of data, applies data science techniques to create massive, heterogeneous graphs, and then renders those graphs as the backend for extensible, reliable, high-performance APIs. We provide our customers with excellent support on the implementation of our highly technical product and strive to offer the best in class products and services.
- Understand the customer specific requirements and propose design solutions.
- Implement extensions to LiveRamp Portrait Engine (LPE) to build the customer solution.
- Deploy LiveRamp Portrait Engine (LPE) in the customer’s private cloud.
- Analyze the data sources and provide data analysis.
- Design and configure the rules and settings to generate the First Party Identity Graph.
- Maintain the extensions/solutions in a reproducible way.
- Generate metrics report (canned and custom using SQL).
- Engage in customer calls and communicate with customers during implementation.
Your team will:
- Design and implement first party graph solutions, working with companies around the globe.
- Enable configuration-driven workflows that automate batch and streaming-based processing on top of Identity Resolution services and assets.
- Provide best in the class Identity solutions and services to our customers.
- Have 2+ years of experience writing and deploying production code.
- Strong ability to understand and translate customer needs into a solution design and implementation.
- Experience with using REST APIs to build solutions. Good understanding of JSON.
- Proficient in Java, SQL, and Python.
- Proficient in cloud (GCP, AWS or Azure) and cloud technologies.
- Strong communication skills.
- Passionate about customers and customer success.
- Have a startup personality and enjoy working as part of a team: smart, ethical, friendly, hard-working, and productive.
- Experience with using big data technologies.
- Experience with Data Analytics Platform technologies like CDAP.
- Experience with implementing solutions in a workflow configuration tool.
- People: Work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Fun: We host in-person and virtual events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- Work/Life Harmony: Flexible paid time off, paid holidays, options for working from home, and paid parental leave.
- Whole Health Package: Medical, dental, vision, life, disability, long term care, accident and critical illness insurance, pre-tax accounts (health, dependent and commuter), and a family forming benefit through Carrot. Plus Milk Stork, backup child and elder care, and discount on pet insurance, mental health support (via Talkspace)
- FlexPerks reimbursement program to provide flexibility and choice ($375/quarter) for fitness, emotional, financial, family, travel and entertainment, convenience and security expenses. (U.S. LiveRampers)
- Savings: Our 401K matching plan—1:1 match up to 6% of salary—helps you plan ahead. Also Employee Stock Purchase Plan - 15% discount off purchase price of LiveRamp stock (U.S. LiveRampers)
- RampRemote: A comprehensive office equipment and ergonomics program—we prove you with equipment and tools to be your most productive self, no matter where you're located
- Location: work in the heart of San Francisco
More about us:
LiveRamp’s mission is to connect data in ways that matter, and doing so starts with our people. We know that inspired teams enlist people from a blend of backgrounds and experiences. And we know that individuals do their best when they not only bring their full selves to work but feel like they truly belong. Connecting LiveRampers to new ideas and one another is one of our guiding principles—one that informs how we hire, train, and grow our global team across nine countries and four continents. Click here to learn more about Diversity, Inclusion, & Belonging (DIB) at LiveRamp.
LiveRamp is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
To all recruitment agencies: LiveRamp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, LiveRamp employees or any other company location. LiveRamp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.