Build the solution that transforms the real estate industry!
Want to infuse a $34B sector of the insurance and real estate industry with predictive analytics and a tech-forward customer experience? Yearning for a startup culture within a profitable nationwide company? Join Doma and send an entirely new type of real estate model into the wild.
Doma and its family of brands - States Title, North American Title Company (NATC) and North American Title Insurance Company (NATIC) - offer solutions for lenders, real estate professionals, title agents, and homeowners that make closings vastly more simple and efficient, reducing cost and increasing customer satisfaction.
- Customer Obsessed – We always put our customers first.
- Solution Driven – We solve problems that other people are afraid to.
- People leaders – We grow all of our people into leaders.
- One Team – We believe inclusion and teamwork produce the best results.
- Direct with Respect – We communicate with honesty and respect to our colleagues, customers, and partners.
About the Role
Doma is seeking a Lead Product Manager to join the Doma Core Services team. The Doma Services team is the product layer focused on building machine learning and automation solutions to reduce the friction of several steps in the closing process.
Within the Core Services team, we have open positions for product managers that will focus on Doma Connect (integration layer with third-party loan and order management systems), Doma Communications (email/phone automation), Doma Title (instant risk analysis + payments) and Doma Documents (document parsing, processing and creation) respectively. During initial conversations, we will mutually decide on the roles that would be the best fit for you to explore.
- You will measure success by the amount of seamlessness and customer delight you drive as you dream up a revolution, transforming a process now replete with inefficient email, telephone and paper interactions.
- You will be focused on exploring how stakeholders (banks, local lenders, realtors buyers, sellers ) and vendors (loan origination systems, broker systems etc.) operate in the Title & Escrow business and designing and implementing a variety of market differentiated offerings for them.
- You will ship machine learning models and other automation solutions to drive operational efficiencies.
Required Skills & Experience
- 6+ years of relevant product management experience
- What's relevant? Any of the following:
- Fintech: you've worked with engineering teams and deployed credit, money-management, or insurance products
- Title: you’ve designed or led the product direction a customer-facing or escrow-officer facing software system
- ML and/or technical product teams: You’ve experienced the thrill of shipping models or other technical solutions that solve complex problems for customers.
- Fast-paced environments: you've operated independently with little or no direction and identified value creating product opportunities for the business
- Our definition of product management: A product manager at Doma identifies business and operational challenges and owns these issues. He/she solves these problems by identifying and executing on value creating technological solutions for the company and/or its customers.
- Strengths aligned with our needs:
- Creative ideation: Dreaming up solutions and experiences that surprise stakeholders and clients. For instance, inventing the automobile vs inventing a better saddle.
- Business acumen: Using data and judgement to identify the opportunities with the highest business
- Technical problem-solving: Working with data scientists/engineers on building machine learning models and solving technically complex challenges.
- Collaboration skills: Being able to facilitate a diverse group of stakeholders to make a high-stakes decision.
- Communication skills: The ability to clearly articulate a strong strategic narrative and work through disagreements.
We want the work you do here to be the best work of your life.
We believe the most valuable investment we can make - and the greatest boost we can give to your career - is to build an outstanding team of colleagues who are passionate about our mission.
We currently offer the following benefits and will continually evolve them with the goal of efficiently attracting, retaining, and leveraging the very highest quality talent.
- Our passionate, capable team will always be our #1 benefit
- We are proud of the team we have built so far, and we are excited about the team we have yet to add
- Learn something new every day
- Get more done than you would anywhere else
- Competitive salaries
- Top-of-the-line computer equipment
- Multiple Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits options to allow you to customize to your and your Family’s needs
- Paid Time Off
- Health & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Commuter Flexible Spending Account (i.e. Transit or Parking)
- Supplemental Life and AD&D Insurance
- Auto & Home Insurance Group Life Insurance
- Pet Insurance
We believe in Equal Opportunity
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.