Drift is the Revenue Acceleration platform that uses Conversational Marketing and Conversational Sales to help companies grow revenue and increase customer lifetime value, faster. More than 50,000 businesses use Drift to align sales and marketing on a single platform to deliver a unified customer experience where people are free to have a conversation with a business at any time, on their terms. Our mission is to use conversations to make business buying frictionless, more enjoyable, and more human. After just four years in market, the company has become one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies and was named to the Forbes Cloud 100, LinkedIn Top 50 Startups, Entrepreneur's Top Company Cultures, Boston Business Journal's Best Places to Work, and SaaS Company of the Year by the NEVCA.
As the Director, GTM Recruiting, you will own and build our strategy and your GTM recruiting engine by anticipating business needs as we continue to grow our global recruiting team, scale our organization, and continue to expand internationally. You will improve the effectiveness of our current team and processes, and drive strategic change.
You will be a key member of the Recruiting Leadership team in helping define our overall talent acquisition strategies and work with all levels of the organization to fulfill our goals. You will bring your passion for developing and supporting high performing teams, track record of success and desire to build a market leading, global company in hypergrowth.
What you’ll be doing on the team:
In one month you will:
- You will work extensively with our Vice President of Talent Acquisition to expand our global GTM recruiting strategy; building a high performing team to support rapid expansion across all our markets - APAC, EMEA and the Americas.
- Create and drive a talent acquisition strategy that supports a diverse workforce of top talent to help Drift achieve its growth strategies.
- Develop and hire into key areas of our recruiting team.
- Collaborate with business leaders on Workforce Planning to deliver against business hiring needs and ensures the company stays abreast of current hiring trends, competitive compensation programs, best practices and employment related data.
- Ensure we provide an exceptional Drift Experience at every step of the recruiting process; both externally AND internally.
- Identifies and manages external talent acquisition and technology vendors that support, enhance and compliment the hiring process (we use Greenhouse).
By month 3 you will:
- Evolve the talent acquisition model from operational recruiting to integrated/optimized model with strategic workforce planning, employment branding, successful social media campaigns, candidate relationship management, and a focus on robust talent acquisition programs such as Diversity, Alumni, Employee Referral, Professional Networks, etc.
- Bring a dedicated approach to operational execution; ensuring consistency across all levels of the recruiting process.
- Leverage reporting and data to improve recruiting efficiency and hire top talent in our markets.
- Leads a talent acquisition team that promotes a positive, high-performing, fun, innovative, and growth-oriented environment that consistently delivers results.
By month 6 you'll
- Acts as a strong partner to business leaders to provide consultation on talent acquisition strategies,challenges, and emerging talent trends in the market.
- Lead long-range workforce planning that impacts the recruitment, engagement, performance, training, development, and retention of our GTM workforce. Look for opportunities to think innovatively, optimizing the talent acquisition process and team, with a focus on scalable solutions.
- Champion diversity and culture in all aspects of the hiring process, from content of job descriptions, training for hiring managers, formulation of interview panels as well as candidate experience leading into measurable improvement in availability and selection of diverse candidates into the organization.
- Develop and implement sourcing strategies to build out pipelines for current and future hiring demands, understanding business / geo expansion plans.
About you and what type of skills you’ll need:
- Progressive responsibility within a global TA team including at least 5+ years leading a team focused GTM hiring initiatives and a desire to bring your experience and talent to Drift to build an extraordinary team.
- Demonstrated experience working and thriving within an enterprise technology or SaaS based company. Prior experience in B2B or Martech is a plus.
- Direct experience as a people leader, passionate about developing and supporting your teams.
- Experience in developing long term talent acquisition strategies and programs designed to attract top talent in highly competitive markets.
- Models diversity and inclusion awareness
- You are data driven, detail-oriented, and thrive in a fast paced environment.
Drift is committed to being an equal opportunity employer.
We know that applying for a new job can be intimidating. But guess what? At Drift, there is no such thing as an “ideal candidate.” We believe in the power of teamwork -- and in the desire to learn
something new every day. We believe in hiring people, not just skills. Take it from our CEO.
If this sounds like a company you would like to join and a role you would thrive in, please don’t hold back from applying! Whatever skills you bring to the table or background you’re coming from, we welcome you to start a conversation with us. We need your unique perspective for our continued innovation and success. We’re looking forward to learning more about you!
Drift is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org