LiveRamp is the leading data connectivity platform. We believe connected data has the power to change the world. Our platform powers insights and experiences centered around the needs of real people, and in ways that keep the Internet open for all. LiveRampers thrive on building together with curiosity and humility—and have a good bit of fun along the way. We’re always looking for smart, kind, and creative people to grow our team and impact.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe and easy for businesses to use data effectively.
The Application Experience team supports a unified user experience across a fleet of SaaS applications. We are implementing tools and services to merge LiveRamp’s hierarchy of products into a unified UI. This includes LiveRamp’s design system library, which provides reusable UX patterns for a global collaboration of application developers focused on different business needs. It also includes services for managing notifications and client usage across LiveRamp’s applications.
- Collaborate with front end engineers to develop LiveRamp’s design system and UIs implementing the design system
- Lead cross-team engineering projects through the entire software development life cycle
- Be integral in our relationship with our User Experience team and partner to achieve best in class experiences
- Be a key stakeholder in our user experience, as well as elevating our customer satisfaction, while contributing to key enterprise-wide libraries
Your team will:
- Provide the tools and architectural guidelines that facilitate to a consistent, sustainable, and unified customer experience across all of LiveRamp’s applications while allowing each application team to focus on their specific value proposition
- 2+ years of UI development experience, preferably using React or other framework
- 5+ years experience in full stack application development
- Experience leading complex engineering projects
- Enjoy collaborating on an agile development team
- Significant experience developing user interfaces with the React framework
- Experience with Ruby on Rails
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes
- People: Work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Fun: We host in-person and virtual events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- Work/Life Harmony: Flexible paid time off, paid holidays, options for working from home, and paid parental leave.
- Whole Health Package: Medical, dental, vision, life, disability, long term care, accident and critical illness insurance, pre-tax accounts (health, dependent and commuter), and a family forming benefit through Carrot. Plus Milk Stork, backup child and elder care, and discount on pet insurance, mental health support (via Talkspace)
- FlexPerks reimbursement program to provide flexibility and choice ($375/quarter) for fitness, emotional, financial, family, travel and entertainment, convenience and security expenses. (U.S. LiveRampers)
- Savings: Our 401K matching plan—1:1 match up to 6% of salary—helps you plan ahead. Also Employee Stock Purchase Plan - 15% discount off purchase price of LiveRamp stock (U.S. LiveRampers)
- RampRemote: A comprehensive office equipment and ergonomics program—we prove you with equipment and tools to be your most productive self, no matter where you're located
- Location: work in the heart of New York and/or from home (remote-eligible roles)
More about us:
LiveRamp’s mission is to connect data in ways that matter, and doing so starts with our people. We know that inspired teams enlist people from a blend of backgrounds and experiences. And we know that individuals do their best when they not only bring their full selves to work but feel like they truly belong. Connecting LiveRampers to new ideas and one another is one of our guiding principles—one that informs how we hire, train, and grow our global team across nine countries and four continents. Click here to learn more about Diversity, Inclusion, & Belonging (DIB) at LiveRamp.
LiveRamp is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
To all recruitment agencies: LiveRamp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, LiveRamp employees or any other company location. LiveRamp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.