Airbnb is a mission-driven company dedicated to helping create a world where anyone can belong anywhere. It takes a unified team committed to our core values to achieve this goal. Airbnb's various functions embody the company's innovative spirit and our fast-moving team is committed to leading as a 21st century company.
What you’ll do:
● Role requires strong business acumen as well as an ability to translate business requirements into global
processes and systems.
● Responsible for the preparation of financial statements in accordance with local GAAP requirements
(FRS 102, IFRS & US GAAP).
● Finalization & Analytical review of Trial balance with passing of all the STAT adjustment journals.
● Responsible for managing audit requests and coordinating with the auditors for timely completion of
● Responsible for reconciliation from US GAAP books to local stat books.
● Responsible for delivery of ad hoc project requirements.
● Liaise internally and with the third-party service providers (Auditor's, Local service providers) in the
preparation, approval, signing and filling of financial statements and provide solutions (solution
● Responsible for Simplification, standardization and automation of financial reporting
● Team management : Aid to the development of the skills of the team, aiding career development of the
team by sharing regular feedback, regular catch-ups.
● Manage good relationships with the stakeholders, own the process that matches Airbnb brand
● Outlining & examining the standard operating process (SOP's) and process maps. Flexibility in role/responsibilities and shifts timings in a dynamic environment to contribute and achieve overall organisational objectives.
What you bring:
● Chartered Accountant having relevant required post-qualification experience and strong end to end
understanding of Auditing, Financial Reporting and General Ledger processes.
● Relevant experience of system Workday. Wdesk for the preparation of financial statements and
Smartsheet for project management would be an added advantage.
● A leader with a strong sense of ownership, who makes sure the team delivers the challenging tasks
with the highest quality.
● Excellent communication and presentation skills are a must. - Champion the Mission to help teams understand how their work contributes to end goals. - Embrace the adventure with peers & teams using innovative channels of communication to keep teams up-to-date with day-to-day changes in expectations and goals that are relevant to their roles.
● Strong analytical behavior to challenge "Status Quo".
● Self-motivated person who creates and drives initiatives.
● Having an innovative thought process and highly focused to drive automation with Alteryx, Six Sigma or any other effective means.
Enterprise Customer Success Manager, DACH
Financial Reporting Manager
Menlo Park, CA or Remote, US
Manager - Content Accounting
San Francisco, CA
Senior Accountant - Content Accounting
San Francisco, CA